The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Someone will believe me. Perhaps Martin I see him for the guy that believes me! and perhaps the friends I made on my new school, since I really behave myself there(I did got good grades for my exams...passed them all...only one left to get back )
    WOOHOOOOOOOD!
    WELL DONE ON YOUR EXAMS JANN

Fainne, how about Martin and cream on top?

Maybe you should tell Joe there is cake, could hurry him up a bit

Comment

congratulations Jann
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Fainne, how about Martin and cream on top?

Maybe you should tell Joe there is cake, could hurry him up a bit
      that's a lot better. and with srinkles??? :eolleyes:

hmm, maybe i should. he loves food and hopefully we can buy him with the cake

omg what if he says yes??? do we have to send him a cake them?

Comment

They're PLASTIC! All of you're halos are fake, ha!
        Muhahahaha!

Ehm.
        Martin Wood. Yay!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          congratulations Jann

that's a lot better. and with sprinkles???

hmm, maybe i should. he loves food and hopefully we can buy him with the cake

It would be worth it if he tells us what we want to know

Comment

I was referring, of course, to his nose

He does have a very cute nose...........

Was actually just going to mention this when I read this comment. Martin does have a very cute nose. I might start thunking that.

Just look at it!!! *mini squee*

EDIT: I really hope he doesn't come to look at this page...

Comment

Thanks for the congrats! Still waiting on that final result(which is the one where only 10 people out of 60 passed!) but overal I did better than expected!

I think so...but we can also send him the ingredients for the cake since if we send one it isn't yummy anymore when it arrives.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Muhahahaha!
              Is not. Mine is made out of real gold...ask the jeweller!
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the exam results by the way Jann!!!

I might start a guess the nose game...

Really should be working

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Was actually just going to mention this when I read this comment. Martin does have a very cute nose. I might start thunking that.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...k/frame201.jpg

Just look at it!!! *mini squee*

EDIT: I really hope he doesn't come to look at this page...
                  I don't think that pic really does his nose justice But I guess that was the point, huh

Maybe we should go back and 'hide' all the posts we don't want him to see Hmmmmmm. Is that how those 2000 sekrit pages came to exist, people hiding their embarassing posts?

Comment

Maybe we should go back and 'hide' all the posts we don't want him to see Hmmmmmm. Is that how those 2000 sekrit pages came to exist, people hiding their embarassing posts?

I'm deadly serious here...let the nose guessing commence...

EDIT: Extra points for those who can also name the episode...

Can you tell I'm doing anything to get out of working...??

Comment

I don't think that pic really does his nose justice But I guess that was the point, huh

Every part of his body is cute, hot, handsome or adorable

only 2000 pages...nah those are all mine....those other 20,000 are from the others... Lots of secret pages...
                      sigpic

Comment

I think so...but we can also send him the ingredients for the cake since if we send one it isn't yummy anymore when it arrives.
                        yeah that was my point. though it isn't fun anymore then. how long does a parcel from europe to canada take? if it's only a few days it should be fine with marblecake. I'm not sure about tarts though
                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I'm deadly serious here...let the nose guessing commence...
                        http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...k/1x18_085.jpg

EDIT: Extra points for those who can also name the episode...

Can you tell I'm doing anything to get out of working...??
                        i'm really not good in guessing xD all i can tell from that nose is: it's male xD

wait, one can hide posts in here? but where's the fun then? i have nothing to hide *coughs*

Comment

yeah that was my point. though it isn't fun anymore then. how long does a parcel from europe to canada take? if it's only a few days it should be fine with marblecake. I'm not sure about tarts though
                          If you send it with priority mail...5/6 workdays...usually a week or so...
                          sigpic

Comment

*snort*...weird...werent you once one of my officers in the gutter army? Royal Guard or so... ...thread mom...nuhuh....

Perhaps we're all just...normal and enjoying the joy that is called Martin
                            Shhhh!!!!!! I'm trying to lull them into a false sense of security so they let the LA of the Gutter Army be thread mom!!!! Our victory would be imminent then!!!!
                            My thought exactly Another halo bites the dust
                            I'll have you know my halo is perfectly in tact! I polish it every day!!!!! And not only do I polish it, I also make sure it is perfectly balanced on top of my horns halo!!
                            I meant TR's halo

<snipped>
                            Again, my halo is perfect. I don't know what you're talking about.
                            <snipped>

I know, but you said another halo bites the dust...so I thought you were implying that my halo had vanished as well!

<snipped>
                            Jann, I know for a fact we both have perfectly shined and polished halos. The others don't know what they're talking about, lol.
                            Jann, we all know your original halo disappeared long ago. The one you are now polishing is the new one that you're trying sooooo hard to convince us with But I do admire your persistence, I'm sure there's someone out there that is naive enough to believe you
                            I believe her!!! Her halo is just like mine!!!!
                            Someone will believe me. Perhaps Martin I see him for the guy that believes me! and perhaps the friends I made on my new school, since I really behave myself there(I did got good grades for my exams...passed them all...only one left to get back )
                            I bet he will too Jann!!!! And congrats on the exams!!
                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Muhahahaha!

Ehm.
                            Martin Wood. Yay!
                            IS NOT!!!! My halo is gold!!! I paid extra for it!!!
                            Thanks for the congrats! Still waiting on that final result(which is the one where only 10 people out of 60 passed!) but overal I did better than expected!

Is not. Mine is made out of real gold...ask the jeweller!
                            Yep yep!! Gold is the only way to go for a halo!

sigpic
                            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

ROFL...it's all about the halo.
                              TR and I should have known you wanted to be thread mom for that reason

and I just got that last grade(where only 10 out of 60 people passed) ...I passed And I had the highest grade of them all!! Sweeeeet Woohood!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X