• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never his arms...but...have you seen those muscles...and ...those arms

*THUNK*
    sigpic

Comment

Oh great, we just found the one bodypart we never thunked...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        And you're here because??????????

Face it Josiane, you're a WooHooooo toooooo
        *sigh* You saw through my cunning disguise I love Martin too
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure we'd already screwed ouselves, may as well do a thorough job

I don't think we need to worry, like I said before The Martin is waaaaaaaaay to busy to have time to come here and check us out. He'll probably just think there's just one fan out there that wants to know his birthday, and not worry about it *crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh great, we just found the one bodypart we never thunked...
            Um, I can think of another that hasn't been mentioned....................

Comment

...Isn't that what you meant with arms?

*D'oh! Sister act Sister act*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I was referring, of course, to his nose

He does have a very cute nose...........

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure we'd already screwed ouselves, may as well do a thorough job

I don't think we need to worry, like I said before The Martin is waaaaaaaaay to busy to have time to come here and check us out. He'll probably just think there's just one fan out there that wants to know his birthday, and not worry about it *crosses fingers and toes*
                  Bolded part: but I wanna be...you know...screwed...by someone else...not by me...that's ewww...I know some persons for the job

me too

*drowns in gutter*

and I just lost one of my fav. earrings...wanted to take it out and noticed I only had one earring instead of two...can't find it anywhere(I even checked all of my clothes...)
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh.

Look! Fluffy Bunny!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Oh gosh.

Look! Fluffy Bunny!

Maybe I'll use that one for you instead

*insert drunken slur* Dooo you knoooow? This thread is busier than the S/J thread tonight?

Comment

*snorts* busier thread...coz the wacko people are here now instead of there...plus I'm not in a discussion mood...I'm not even in a shippy mood...(atleast not S/J ship )
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm just here for the fun.

...And to clean up.

And yeah, jumble, we'll see how many people know it's me

sigpic

Comment

Riiiiiiiiight...You were one of the first big Woohood fans Nad...you can't deny that...it's just taken out of perspective...and get a lot more thunk

Give me the W...give me the O...give me another O ....and give me an D...we now have wood
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Riiiiiiiiight...You were one of the first big Woohood fans Nad...you can't deny that...it's just taken out of perspective...and get a lot more thunk

Give me the W...give me the O...give me another O ....and give me an D...we now have wood
                              In fact, I believe it was a certain Nad that started all of this
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Yes, I blame the mainstream, too!

Woooood!!!

BTW, just in case Martin ever sees this .
                                ...I wonder what Helen Magnus did in the sixties. How awesome would it be to have a Hippy abnormal?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X