No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha! Mouth - as usually don't know why I especially adore men in shirts! Just imagine how could you take off it yummy! Oh and funny because while I was posting those two pics my uncle came into my room and ask me "is it your bf?". I was ashamed and could only said no and that it is a director - but later I thought - wow! My uncle thought Martin wood be a good part for me Squeee
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      But...But...Mine isn't in there...I know I PMed you it Jumble...
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You're right In fact I think there are a couple of others missing too. I did pm them all to Nad, including yours, so I don't know what happened, sorry

Edit: And we can't edit it because the thread is closed

Really? I'm sorry! *hugs*
      I posted everything I had on my list, so I guess something went wrong with the saving thingy...
      How not cool of me.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's okay!! Of course, it could always be posted in a big post on the actual Thanksgiving as well, if one of you has everyones.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

so...uh...when is Thanksgiving?
          sigpic

Comment

American Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday of November.
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              American Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday of November.
              Oh, cool. Thanks TR!!! I've forgotten what we were supposerd to for shipsgiving on the Woohood front (I'm a bad woohoo, I know...but I've just been so BUSY! *dies*)

I will do whatever I was supposed to do, and then it can go along with yours, Kim - so it's not all alone!

*slaps wrist* Bad Woohoo, bad woohoo! Martin would be disappointed
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe he'll forgive you if we do a little dance for him

and post some pretty pics

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  hahaha! Mouth - as usually don't know why I especially adore men in shirts! Just imagine how could you take off it yummy! Oh and funny because while I was posting those two pics my uncle came into my room and ask me "is it your bf?". I was ashamed and could only said no and that it is a director - but later I thought - wow! My uncle thought Martin wood be a good part for me Squeee
                  awww, that's cute why didn't you say "yes"?

i think i missed Shipsgiving - did i? I'm a bad woohoo too lately *slashs Bekki's wrist* *bad Woohoo* sorry, hitting my own wrist would hurt too much

hmm does anyone dare to ask Joe for Martin's birthday?
                  Last edited by Fainne; 24 November 2008, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Indeed you did Fainne, bet never mind, Shipmas is only about three weeks away

Comment

Haha you've got me Fainne As for asking Joe - I did ask him once and he even response me but...it was such stupid question that I'm too shy to ask him about Martin now (yeah, I know he wouldn't remember... BUT)

Yummy pics Jumble

<Oh yeah! My 4,000th post here >
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Indeed you did Fainne, bet never mind, Shipmas is only about three weeks away
                        hihi, and guess what: theoratically i would have more time then. just saw my schedule for university classes and it isn't that bad

and indeed: yummy pics
                        Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Haha you've got me Fainne As for asking Joe - I did ask him once and he even response me but...it was such stupid question that I'm too shy to ask him about Martin now (yeah, I know he wouldn't remember... BUT)

Yummy pics Jumble

<Oh yeah! My 4,000th post here >
                        congrats on 4000 *huggles* but i can't green you

he really wouldn't remember. what was the question about?

Comment

Thanks! That's ok - I prefer hugs

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Ekhm...but please don't laught I wondered who came up with the idea with the way Wraith are feedind (by hand) and I've asked Joe is it has got something with Jesus' sigmats - he said that it's got nothing to it and that the idea came up from somewhere else... (something like that).

Last edited by Achaja; 24 November 2008, 04:43 AM.
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*runs in*

*shouts: WOOOHOOD*

*runs out*

sigpic

Comment

The fact that he answered you proves he didn't think it was a dumb question I doubt he'd tell us Martin's birthday though

Comment

Thanks ((Jumble)). I doubt too...but even then - we could try! (maybe just a zodiac sign? we would know month...)
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X