Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Kim get back here!!!

*realises Kim may kill her for lack of betaing updates*

*runs away*
        *sees Sarai running away*

*realizes they are about to collide*

*crash tackle hugs Sarai before she gets away*

Don't worry hon!! I won't kill you for not sending me stuff to beta so you can post it. If I kill you I'll never get to read it. Just take your time hon, just take your time. Well, don't take forever, but don't rush it either.

So how's everyone else? How's the MW shipping/thunking/thinking/etc going? I've decided I probably won't read the past 30 pages or so, but I might skim them over the next few days/weeks, lol!!
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          *sees Sarai running away*

*realizes they are about to collide*

*crash tackle hugs Sarai before she gets away*

Don't worry hon!! I won't kill you for not sending me stuff to beta so you can post it. If I kill you I'll never get to read it. Just take your time hon, just take your time. Well, don't take forever, but don't rush it either.

So how's everyone else? How's the MW shipping/thunking/thinking/etc going? I've decided I probably won't read the past 30 pages or so, but I might skim them over the next few days/weeks, lol!!
          *admits she hasn't read anything she's missed either*

There's just a lot of Martin-spamming and some attempted Siler-spamming. But I was brutally shot down by those dictators Nad and Jumble who insisted the only good-looking man involved in SG was the Wood. They've forgotten all about Jack Kim, all...about...Jack...

*cries in hysterically melodramatical way*

*puts down the wine glass*

Comment

All in fun Sarai

There seems to be a lot of wine flowing through the thread lately
            Last edited by Jumble; 16 November 2008, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm. Left alone on the thread again *grins evilly*

So, Martin, how do you explain it? She's made 100 posts in 4 days!
              No comment.

Aw c'mon! You must have something to say about it?
              No comment.

Martin, you have to say something

Ok. I'll say this - I blame it on the wine and Nad!
              and your fabulous directing skills.....and brilliant lighting techniques
              .....and the fact that you're SO HOT!!

Comment

I love your martin artwork Jumble

But..erm...is it wise! to leave you alone on the thread?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Um, no, probably not!

Comment

so i'll just have to stay here untill someone else relieves me of duty?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      so i'll just have to stay here untill someone else relieves me of duty?
                      Well while you're here, got any new pics of Martin you want to share?

btw, how's your Mom today?

Comment

Oh Martin! Martin wearing suit I've read Freud-familiar book yesterday, and there was about oedipus complex and I feel strange now look at me, I'm nearly 24 and Martin And then I thought "no, no, no, it's not like that, that is VERY NORMAL behaviour" So I'm still in the queue to hug him
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Are you suggesting he's old enough to be your father?

I don't think he is, I think he's mid to late thirties Anyone know his age?

But you shouldn't worry, I'm probably old enough to be his mother

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Well while you're here, got any new pics of Martin you want to share?

btw, how's your Mom today?
                            No new pics...sadly enough...I do have oldies!

Moms good...she just doesn't want the operation and wants to go back to work*headdesk*...(she is a teacher for children with language problems and she loves her job...) but still...she needs to get those thingies removed then it's better...not going to work when she is still ill.
                            sigpic

Comment

No!!! OMG no! I hope not, I just feel guilty reading Freud's thoughts... heehee. He looks very atractive in his age, that's all.
                              This complex isn't just only about loving old, daddy-like men, but also means that if we didn't have in our childhood clear border between us-as a child and father- as only a father (because you know that little girls loves their fathers almost like husband ) ...ermm where was I..oh! then young women looks for that kind of relationships where they can concure with for example wife of older man for his love and stuck in triangles. Whatever
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Aw Jann, I can understand how she feels, (that's typical 'mom' behaviour ) but she'll be no use to the kids if she can't stand or walk far I'm sure you can all persuade her to do what's best for her

And to stay on topic

Edit: Achaja, what the heck does that say about me? I definitely don't want to 'mother' him

And I'm not convinced Freud knows what he's talking about anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Working...
                                X