No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I got 'beeped' at the traffic lights this morning. I didn't notice the lights change to green because I was trying to figure out if the guy stood waiting to cross really looked like Martin or if it was just my 'Marty' glasses making me think that

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Me too

After all, this is going to be a 'Jack centric' movie. How can they do that without AT? And in order to give us the confirmation we crave, they will need the style, panache and lightning that only Martin can provide
      Exactly. I mean, Rick wood be miserable without Amanda and I'm sure Amanda wood be miserable without Martin and Martin needs to be with Rick. It's the circle of Ship

Oh, and I got 'beeped' at the traffic lights this morning. I didn't notice the lights change to green because I was trying to figure out if the guy stood waiting to cross really looked like Martin or if it was just my 'Marty' glasses making me think that
      I bet it was you. No one looks like Martin. He's special
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, Jasmina posts on S/J, Samanda, Sanctuary and here, and after all of that Jasmina is still squeeeeeeing like a mad person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for Martin, Amanda, Damian and everyone else on the Sanctuary team.
        Last edited by jasminaGo; 13 November 2008, 01:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

English Madness OT
          Spoiler:
          It's no wonder the rest of the world thinks the English are crazy! There are loads of people at St Pancras (London Railway Station) today wearing just their pants (girls also have boob tubes ) trying to break the world record for the number of people wearing just pants in any one place!

Kinda puts us Martin-crazed WooHoos in the 'sane and normal' category dontcha think?
          Last edited by Jumble; 13 November 2008, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Now all they need is to get the attention of *certain* TV stations in *certain* countries and I'll be squeeing even louder
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

English Madness OT
              Spoiler:
              It's no wonder the rest of the world thinks the English are crazy! There are loads of people at St Pancras (London Railway Station) today wearing just their pants (girls also have boob tubes ) trying to break the world record for the number of people wearing just pants in any one place!

Kinda puts us Martin-crazed WooHoos in the 'sane and normal' category dontcha think?
              *blinks*

We're soooo normal!
              (Maybe we could try to break the ''wear yellow pants'' record.

...Maybe we would set the record )

sigpic

Comment

Yes, but can we pleeeeze do it the summer? They must be freezing their butts off

Comment

Aren't their butts the only part that's not freezing?
                  And yes, yellow comes out better in the summer sun, anyway

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Hehe... Perfect song!

And yes, I was thinking the same when I read the news. My first thought was: Yay! More Amanda!! Second thought was: WooHood! More Martin!! I do hope Movie Three works out. I mean, how could The Martin not direct Movie Three?
                    (Funny thing is that I did post here and not on the Ship thread (for Nad doesn't post on Samanda )
                    The same here...I don't post on Samanda as well...but I'm really happy for Sanctuary...still hope we get our Jack centric, third movie, with Martin directing it...and Sam in it as well...the whole time togethr with Jack of course

Now all they need is to get the attention of *certain* TV stations in *certain* countries and I'll be squeeing even louder

And someone said dancing? I'll join ya...
                    sigpic

Comment

New Martin smilies

Comment

Aww!!! Great smilies, jumble

Ugh, what does one need to do when one is supposed to read two chapters of a book in which there is talk of forests and therefore of wood in every two sentences? And the mention of ''domestic wood''? And the mention of how much we need wood?

Very distracting

sigpic

Comment

I wood have thought you wood want to learn everything you possibly cood about Wood

Comment

One wood think that one wood be over the moon happy to learn aboot wood and it's place in society, but, and I never thought I wood come oot and say this, but this chapter gives me a wood O.D.

...And it talks about snipping wood

sigpic

Comment

*belatedly rushes in to squee and happy dance about Sanctuary over here too*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

One wood think that one wood be over the moon happy to learn aboot wood and it's place in society, but, and I never thought I wood come oot and say this, but this chapter gives me a wood O.D.

...And it talks about snipping wood
                                I seriously think that book should be banned! OD-ing you on wood and threatening to snip wood has got to be illegal

Comment

Working...
                                X