The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh that's a good one, I'm writing that down to quote next time my sanity is in question Thanks
    glad you liked that. it was a pet phrase of my abnormal psychoilogy prof!!! but then he was a bit odd......

actually "sanity" is a legal issue not a psychological one!

Comment

No, seriously it's true! This Martinsanity is spreading like wildfire, it's out of control!
      Ah, but if it's that widespread it has to be considered as 'normal', right?

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...WwithJonas.jpg

No, seriously it's true! This Martinsanity is spreading like wildfire, it's out of control!
        Ah, but if it's that widespread it has to be considered as 'normal', right?
        I just finished season six and LOVED that scene. I replayed it a "few" times

Comment

Just a few, huh?

I really should have gone to bed hours ago, it's 1.30am That's what happens when I'm trying to sort out my Martinpics, time just flies

But I am now going to bed, so Goodnight, sweet dreams

Comment

Just a few, huh?

I really should have gone to bed hours ago, it's 1.30am That's what happens when I'm trying to sort out my Martinpics, time just flies

But I am now going to bed, so Goodnight, sweet dreams
            good night jumble... sweet wooohood dreams!

Comment

Morning WooHoos

I had the weirdest dream last night. Then I woke up. And it was real!

Comment

good one! I also had stargate-dream but unfortunately not with Martin but with Jack In my dream Vala wants to kill Jack and Adria says: No! I love him! , and she sacryfies herself! I think I was Adria in my dream but sorry for the OT!

I watched another 'directior series' yesterday, it was about episode 'Lost City'. The best thing was when Martin was showing the others when and what should explode (example Alkesh shoots) - it was his voice "Boom boom boom!!!" and of course his arms
                But here is a pic with some dangerous guy ; and the one I couldn't resist

sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Oh, Achaja! You're making me so jealous, I just haven't had the time to look at any more Director's Series stuff but the Lost City one is now first on my list. I can imagine Martin doing the 'boom boom' thing, but I'd rather see it

Comment

goood moring everyone. I bring coffee and cookies - oh sorry, biscuits. we are not in America

jumble, would be worried too if i dreamt of a Tinal'C

Achaja... aaahhh, you remind me that i need to buy the DVDs... but they are so many...

Comment

*hugs Jumble*

sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

i can imagine too. Martin is a real boom-boom-boom guy*sigh*

achaja you spoil us with these pics *happy sigh*

Comment

*snurches*

Comment

Finally found some time, but you know that man is soooo hard to screencap - he never stays still for a second but I got some from Abyss and Frozen.

And the dark, moody look

Comment

Nice pictures...and can I say one thing...I love his style of clothing*happy sigh*...it's awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

He It certainly is

Comment

Working...
                                X