No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... But Fainne, imagine the great movie we could get with this storyline...

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh I'm sure he is, if you like that sort of thing To each their own I say

and the more people who like JF, RDA etc the more Martin there is left for me
    *hugs RDA* I'm sorry pal, but it really does look like jumble gave up on you...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

no way, in my heart and closet is enough place for them

Comment

Girls, seriously, please be carefull about stuffing men in your closets!
        We don't want them to suffocate, right?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

naaa, don't worry, I drilled some wholes in it - and it's a huge one anyway. I just wonder what they are doing in there. I mean I hear them giggle and I only have women's clothes in there

Comment

Oh.My...

JF in a skirt. That goes into my ''brother movie''

sigpic

Comment

omg - I don't dare to open the doors and check what they are doing. sometimes it's better to not know everything

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Oh.My...

JF in a skirt. That goes into my ''brother movie''
                How about Martin in a kilt? Now that I would pay to see

And there's only room in my closet (and my heart) for one man, and I'm guessing we all know who that is, right?

Comment

Hehe... But Fainne, imagine the great movie we could get with this storyline...

*hugs RDA* I'm sorry pal, but it really does look like jumble gave up on you...
                  *hugs RDA* It's OK, you've still got me...

CONGRATS ON 4600 JUMBLE!!!
                  C
                  ONGRATS ON 50 PAGES WOOHOOS!!!

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane

Amazing isn't it? 50 pages in only three weeks I mean that's..........er......hang on a tick (grabs calculator).....that's 16.666666 recurring pages per week! I wonder how that happened? It's that Nad, she just can't stop talking about him

Comment

Oh I'm sure he is, if you like that sort of thing To each their own I say

and the more people who like JF, RDA etc the more Martin there is left for me
                      Nope. coz I want them all I'm greedy

Congrats on many Martinpages

Congrats Nad on the '69 post! Woohood!

Congrats Jumble on 4,600(wow you go fast!!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Girls, seriously, please be carefull about stuffing men in your closets!
                        We don't want them to suffocate, right?

I have a huge walk-in closet! (it's the size of my first apartment I swear!)

Classes are making crazy these days, but I am managing to watch for the MAN whenever I watch an ep he has directed. (hubby STILL doesn't understand the obession!!!) and sometimes resort to frame by frame until I spot him!

Comment

*giggles* I do that! My kids think I'm crazy, I tell them I'm not the only one Seems I'm in good company ^^^^^

Comment

*giggles* I do that! My kids think I'm crazy, I tell them I'm not the only one Seems I'm in good company ^^^^^
                            Insanity shared isn't insanity eh? that worls for me!

Comment

Oh that's a good one, I'm writing that down to quote next time my sanity is in question Thanks

Comment

But what is sanity? and what is insane?

I'm sane for my own thinking!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X