Clear All

What is a '69 post?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      What is a '69 post?
      Any post that ends in 69

Members of the Shippy Hippy Insanity Party (S.H.I.P.) revere the SG1 ep 1969 because of it's Hippy content. So we celebrate our '69 posts

If you're wondering what the S.H.I.P. is all about, click on the link under my sig and take a look at our website

Comment

WooHood!!!Naked Martin So what can I offered you now? We like his arms, kiss, smile. What I like is also men's feet! especially when man has fat (strong) calf - I'm crazy about it -> Martin's feet ->

sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Any post that ends in 69

Members of the Shippy Hippy Insanity Party (S.H.I.P.) revere the SG1 ep 1969 because of it's Hippy content. So we celebrate our '69 posts
          Ah.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Nice toes...

*sigh* Not much chance of getting one of those , so for me it'll have to be his voice, his eyes, his mouth...................Oooh! I forgot - it's that cute little dimple on his chin

Thanks Jann
            We have a new goal in life, methinks

-World Peace
            -Become Prime Minister/ President in any country
            -get Martin to kiss me
            -Solve hunger
            -Find a cure for everything

The pic can be found --->HERE<---
            OK...
            Anyone see a great angsty Sam/Major Wood/Rodney love triangle story there?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh and jumble, I totally forgot!

Congrats on The Big '69!!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

WooHoos? WooShippers?
                Anyone?

Look, I made it snow!

I'm lonely

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  We have a new goal in life, methinks

-World Peace
                  -Become Prime Minister/ President in any country
                  -get Martin to kiss me
                  -Solve hunger
                  -Find a cure for everything
                  ROFL on how a kiss to martin is betwen all those world stuff
                  PM of the netherlands...that's my goal...then I can say that for an official meeting I *have* to meet Martin...he can even shoot his movie in my country for free then...

First pm of the Netherlands, next the world

OK...
                  Oh yeah...both Sam and Rodney fighting for Major Wood...The angst...who will get him? Who will be alone? Or will Jack also get involved....stay tuned till next episode
                  sigpic

Comment

WooHoos? WooShippers?
                    Anyone?

Look, I made it snow!

I'm lonely
                    That's so cool*snurches it*

And why lonely*huggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      ROFL on how a kiss to martin is betwen all those world stuff
                      PM of the netherlands...that's my goal...then I can say that for an official meeting I *have* to meet Martin...he can even shoot his movie in my country for free then...

First pm of the Netherlands, next the world
                      *nods*

But yeah... Meeting Martin... I think that if I was PM, I'd hire him to direct my campaign movies.

Oh yeah...both Sam and Rodney fighting for Major Wood...The angst...who will get him? Who will be alone? Or will Jack also get involved....stay tuned till next episode
                      Or... Rodney wants Sam. So doea Maj. Wood. But Rodney is persistant and seduces Sam. Then Maj. Wood takes off his shirt and parades around in shorts and Sam totally falls for him. Rodney fights maj. Wood in a jello bath with lots of shots in which Maj. Wood waves his arms. Then Maj. Wood tells Rodney that the jello is lemon flavoured... Dumdumdummmm.

(And yes, that's when Sam wakes up. The camera zooms in, we see the covers move and Jack sits up and asks if she's alright )

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      That's so cool*snurches it*

And why lonely*huggles*
                      Lonely because there was no one here and I had to triple post
                      I can sleep sound now *hugs back*

sigpic

Comment

*nods*

But yeah... Meeting Martin... I think that if I was PM, I'd hire him to direct my campaign movies.
                        Ill assist him...you should really go into politics...the world would be a better place then!

Or... Rodney wants Sam. So doea Maj. Wood. But Rodney is persistant and seduces Sam. Then Maj. Wood takes off his shirt and parades around in shorts and Sam totally falls for him. Rodney fights maj. Wood in a jello bath with lots of shots in which Maj. Wood waves his arms. Then Maj. Wood tells Rodney that the jello is lemon flavoured... Dumdumdummmm.

(And yes, that's when Sam wakes up. The camera zooms in, we see the covers move and Jack sits up and asks if she's alright )
                        ROFLMAO..oh yeah, I can totally see that happening
                        Poor Rodney...but boy oh boy...hot wood...Sam has very...hot dreams...

Lonely because there was no one here and I had to triple post
                        I can sleep sound now *hugs back*
                        *hugs* sleep...oh yeah...that thing...Ill do it later tonight!
                        sigpic

Comment

OK...
                          Major?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Major?
                            Yup. Major Wood.

It's Martin's character in Stargate

...according to Martin himself, that is

sigpic

Comment

Woohooooos I'm back! had/have a stomach bug but I'm better today...

All the talk about dreaming of Martin inspired this

me likes it
                              Originally posted by Plickies View Post
                              Don't know if this has been posted before, but just in case:

For size
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc331/plickies/Stargate/grace6.jpg
                              woah...
                              Not sure about this one... but... well... here it is....

Spoiler:
                              http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc205/RodneyisGodney/David%20Hewlett/aplis23-1.jpg
                              nice

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              WooHood!!!Naked Martin So what can I offered you now? We like his arms, kiss, smile. What I like is also men's feet! especially when man has fat (strong) calf - I'm crazy about it -> Martin's feet ->
                              http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k.../frame4441.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k.../frame4461.jpg
                              thank you achaja... these feet are really yummie
                              WooHoos? WooShippers?
                              Anyone?

Look, I made it snow!

I'm lonely
                              i like snow, and Martin - soooo perfect together!!!

Comment

omg this is the funniest moment

Good to see you back Fainne
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X