X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((APA))))) 'Martin' anything will work We're so easy

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      We all need him for Movie #3! Without him, well, what is there to say? He proved his movie worth in Continuum, how could they not ask him to direct the next one?
      I adored continuum! I DO HOPE THEY HAVE HIM DO THE NEXT ONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        I adored continuum! I DO HOPE THEY HAVE HIM DO THE NEXT ONE!!!!
        Absolutely! Really, who else is there?

Did I tell you I love your sig? (a Warrior not a whiner)

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
          *is confused by various passwords and secret handshakes*

Will "Martin Rocks!!" work?

And thanks for the welcome, guys. I see a lot of familiar faces.
          That's good

and familiar...I think in a certain family thread on this forum...certain members have the urgent need to ...do a martin thread...and especially members of that certain thread come here...and that is perhaps why you see familiar faces...

Does this make any sense? No...but it's too late for me to make sense...

Don't pay attention to me

MARTIN WOOOOOOOOHOOOOD

*giggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Really, who else is there?

Did I tell you I love your sig? (a Warrior not a whiner)
            thank you... it's one of my faves (and actually made for me by an anti-keller! ) my siggie rotation just gets bigger and bigger!

Comment

thank you... it's one of my faves (and actually made for me by an anti-keller! ) my siggie rotation just gets bigger and bigger!
              Happens to us all I've had to disable half of mine, otherwise I'd never get to see my fave (Martin) ones

Comment

For my new sig, I blame you all.

Collectively.

But most of all I blame Martin Wood. Because if he weren't so good, I wouldn't have had to.

*sigh*

Comment

Watched "changeling" today and Martin Wood looks cute as a firefighter too. I wonder if he just likes to wear uniforms! Actually that is one of my fave eps, and not just because of martin being in it, it is wonderfully written (thank you chris judge) and well directed (the great martin himself) so you really get "invested" in the story. Just my nickle's worth (inflation ya know!)

Comment

Love the sig Jenn

Mmmm, think I might have to go watch The Changeling again, just to catch sight of Martin in a uniform Its always been one of my faves too, Chris Judge's acting at it's best

Comment

Love the sig Jenn

Mmmm, think I might have to go watch The Changeling again, just to catch sight of Martin in a uniform Its always been one of my faves too, Chris Judge's acting at it's best
                      Yep, he's there in the first "firehouse" scene behind teal'c. I have gotten so I can spot him easily! does that mean I'm a stalker?

it is a great ep for Chris, his acting is fabulous and all of the "old" characters... his old gf & appophis! wonderful ep. and daniel of course!

also why is he usually with Siler (Dan Shea)?

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                        For my new sig, I blame you all.

Collectively.

But most of all I blame Martin Wood. Because if he weren't so good, I wouldn't have had to.

*sigh*
                        Great sig! My screen was tilted the wrong way, so I only saw AT and a black space... Then I moved and saw Martin appear... It was a wonderous experience

Yep, he's there in the first "firehouse" scene behind teal'c. I have gotten so I can spot him easily! does that mean I'm a stalker?

it is a great ep for Chris, his acting is fabulous and all of the "old" characters... his old gf & appophis! wonderful ep. and daniel of course!

also why is he usually with Siler (Dan Shea)?
                        No stalker
                        And why he's with Siler? I don't know, but I might start slashing now...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Great sig! My screen was tilted the wrong way, so I only saw AT and a black space... Then I moved and saw Martin appear... It was a wonderous experience
                          rofl. It's funny, cause on the 42" TV I usually use I can't see MW either... Good thing PS is on the PC connected to an actual monitor Makes me wonder what else I'm missing on the TV, though!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

No stalker
                            And why he's with Siler? I don't know, but I might start slashing now...
                            No slashing, just wondered if there was an inside joke since Dan Shea is the stunt coordinator.
                            I too only see the black space.
                            <<< Debates on trying it with eyes crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              rofl. It's funny, cause on the 42" TV I usually use I can't see MW either... Good thing PS is on the PC connected to an actual monitor Makes me wonder what else I'm missing on the TV, though!
                              ...Maybe more wonderfull Martin appearances

And I discovered that of you scroll up and down, Martin in the sig appears and disappears. Seriously, I love that sig! It's so interactive, I've been playing with it the last couple of minutes.

No slashing, just wondered if there was an inside joke since Dan Shea is the stunt coordinator.
                              I too only see the black space.
                              <<< Debates on trying it with eyes crossed!
                              Hehe
                              I do believe it's an inside joke. I think they mention it on one of the behind the scenes or commentaries, too... Not sure though.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love your new sig Jenn. very awesome!

Sorry...I don't have more to say ...stupid school and work

*thunks MArtin and pops out again with some good thunky thoughts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X