The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    He definitely has at least one child, I remember it being mentioned here previously So hands off Jann! (except in your head of course )]
    *pouts* ...darn it...but erm..is it a son...how old is he? does he has his fathers looks...round 18 years-old? Then I take the son

*finds halo back and puts it on again*

Egle WOW...hotness...to begin a morning with that...wow...
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry Jann he's a lot younger than that, around 7/8 I think Definitely not old enough to deal with your guttery ways

Comment

Hehe, I'm glad you all liked it.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Jann he's a lot younger than that, around 7/8 I think Definitely not old enough to deal with your guttery ways
          Darn it...then I just have to do with MW... aaand...I will leave the boy with his mom...Martin will just have to move...

Ooor...I do martin together with Shep and Jack....on a secret island... So they can't escape!

That's the thing

Martin can do the lighting then Or be the director...I'll play nice
          Last edited by starlover; 25 October 2008, 02:27 AM. Reason: spelling...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Darn it...then I just have to do with MW... aaand...I will leave the boy with his mom...Martin will just have to move...

Ooor...I do martin together with Shep and Jack....on a secret island... So they can't escape!

That's the thing

Martin can do the lightening then Or be the director...I'll play nice

I guess you meant 'lighting', but I'm sure he could also create 'lightning' as well, certainly in my heart he could

and you're just greedy you don't need Martin, just make do with Shep and Jack (yes, I would willingly give you Jack in this instance)

Comment

Ohhhh... kayyyy...

Being serious

Anyone else watch last night's Sanctuary? How amazing was the directing? I mean.. seriously?!?

Not having even consciously been thinking, "Oh, MW directed this," until, at one point, there was this shot of AT looking in concern at Will, and the lighting was just perfect to highlight their interaction and her emotions and I thought, "Wow, that's just an amazing shot." Then I realized, "Of course... MW!!"

*sigh*

Yeah.

Entire episode, though, really, fabulous. Real chance to show what, IMHO, MW probably does best - use lighting to accentuate emotions and character interactions.

/fangurl moment

Of course, going through all the fabulous pics Egle posted from Continuum didn't help control by fangurling when I popped on here

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Ohhhh... kayyyy...

Being serious

Anyone else watch last night's Sanctuary? How amazing was the directing? I mean.. seriously?!?

Not having even consciously been thinking, "Oh, MW directed this," until, at one point, there was this shot of AT looking in concern at Will, and the lighting was just perfect to highlight their interaction and her emotions and I thought, "Wow, that's just an amazing shot." Then I realized, "Of course... MW!!"

*sigh*

Yeah.

Entire episode, though, really, fabulous. Real chance to show what, IMHO, MW probably does best - use lighting to accentuate emotions and character interactions.
                Absolutely, that is what he does best What ep was that? I'm only on ep 3 of S1, because its only just started airing (Mondays & Weds) in the UK, so I'm waaaaaay behind most Sanctuary watchers But the lighting I've seen so far has been amazingly Martinesque

/fangurl moment

Of course, going through all the fabulous pics Egle posted from Continuum didn't help control by fangurling when I popped on here
                Oh yes, the man is certainly multi-faceted

Edit: And I really need to go offline now, I'm trying to write PS tuts for beginners so I can teach my grandsons how to use it on Monday.......could take a while

Comment

I guess you meant 'lighting', but I'm sure he could also create 'lightning' as well, certainly in my heart he could

and you're just greedy you don't need Martin, just make do with Shep and Jack (yes, I would willingly give you Jack in this instance)
                  I'm just awake... I make mistakes then...and yeah I meant lighting...I was already thinking that looked...wrong...

I'm not greedy I'm just needy ...and you give me Jack...Oh my...the world is going down!

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ohhhh... kayyyy...

Being serious

*sigh*

Yeah.

ooh...nice thoughts...I still have to see the episode...probably going to watch it tonight or so...

But MW is da best! For a better...insight...response...I have to watch the episoide first...but I think you are right if I look at other episodes of SG that MW has done
                  sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, that is what he does best What ep was that? I'm only on ep 3 of S1, because its only just started airing (Mondays & Weds) in the UK, so I'm waaaaaay behind most Sanctuary watchers But the lighting I've seen so far has been amazingly Martinesque
                    Ep4, which is the one shown last night on Sciffy. So, not that far behind. i also just figured out where the HD button is on Hulu... *swoons*

Comment

Just found this about an interview with Martin re: Sanctuary. Can't remember if it'd been posted here or not...

Comment

Hey, Jann doesn't need both Jack and Shep! Can't I have Jack? Then we're all happy!

Ohhhh... kayyyy...

Being serious

*sigh*

Yeah.

/fangurl moment

Oooh, will look out for that - ep 4 shows on Monday here in the UK, think we're running a few days behind you guys in the States. I did think there were some gorgeous shots (oops, I just typed 'shorts' there by mistake, which in this thread is certainly a Freudian slip ) in the last ep we saw here, with the Morrigan. Beautifully balanced
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just found this about an interview with Martin re: Sanctuary. Can't remember if it'd been posted here or not...
                          I posted it a while ago, but it can hurt to post it again. You can never have too much Martin

Speaking of which. I listened to an interview with AT few days ago, and she said that if Martin is asked to direct the third SG1 movie (assuming there is also S2 from Sanctuary) arrangements will be made in the schedule to allow him to work on both. *crosses fingers*.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I posted it a while ago, but it can hurt to post it again. You can never have too much Martin

Speaking of which. I listened to an interview with AT few days ago, and she said that if Martin is asked to direct the third SG1 movie (assuming there is also S2 from Sanctuary) arrangements will be made in the schedule to allow him to work on both. *crosses fingers*.
                            Ooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!
                            *crosses fingers, toes, and every other available appendage*
                            That would be fabulous!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey...does a gal need to know the secret handshake or password or something to come over here and fangurl MW?

*looks around*

Wow. Not nearly as pscychedlic as I thought it would be.

And Sanctuary last night. Awesome. Watched it 2x!

Yup. That's about all I've got, atm.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Ooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!
                                *crosses fingers, toes, and every other available appendage*
                                That would be fabulous!!!!!
                                What she said ^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                Hey...does a gal need to know the secret handshake or password or something to come over here and fangurl MW?

*looks around*

Wow. Not nearly as pscychedlic as I thought it would be.

And Sanctuary last night. Awesome. Watched it 2x!

Yup. That's about all I've got, atm.
                                I think the only password around here is 'WoooooHooooood!' Or possibly

Last edited by Jumble; 25 October 2008, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X