Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/Smilies/2qssab6.gif

now I'm scared... maybe I should stop watching Supernatural and posting here at once
    I did that as well...but I paused it to watch Operah!

A show now with all kinds of child stars...soo cute...just a 2,5year old that could point every country on the world map...this girl World map

Lol on the list Nad ...those songs... that 3th one...
    sigpic

Comment

Can I be of help in that department Josi?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I did that as well...but I paused it to watch Operah!

A show now with all kinds of child stars...soo cute...just a 2,5year old that could point every country on the world map...this girl World map

Lol on the list Nad ...those songs... that 3th one...

Comment

*feels better*
          Thanks Jumble!
          I went and watched the Real Good Man Jackvid too All scary memories now excised from my brain

Jann that little girl is so cute! I was obsessed with my mum's atlas when I was really little, used to spend hours looking at it, but I'm not sure I could pick out all those countries though
          My mum always tells the embarrassing family story though about my two-year-old self asking her if she knew there was a Lake Disappointment in Australia, and wondering if they called it that because when they got there there was no water in it
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *feels better*
            Thanks Jumble!
            I went and watched the Real Good Man Jackvid too All scary memories now excised from my brain

Jann that little girl is so cute! I was obsessed with my mum's atlas when I was really little, used to spend hours looking at it, but I'm not sure I could pick out all those countries though
            My mum always tells the embarrassing family story though about my two-year-old self asking her if she knew there was a Lake Disappointment in Australia, and wondering if they called it that because when they got there there was no water in it
            moah how cute. my mom always tells stories about how I drew picturs on the walls of my uncle's house with chalk etc - very embarrassing.

Ok ladies, I'm off to bed And I'm going to dream of either a Martin hunting ghosts or of a Dean ripping off his shirt. or maybe both? just hope not of a Prince Charles ripping off his shirt - anything but this

Comment

moah how cute. my mom always tells stories about how I drew picturs on the walls of my uncle's house with chalk etc - very embarrassing.

Ok ladies, I'm off to bed And I'm going to dream of either a Martin hunting ghosts or of a Dean ripping off his shirt. or maybe both? just hope not of a Prince Charles ripping off his shirt - anything but this
              No! I just got myself away from those images!

Night Fainne
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *feels better*
                Thanks Jumble!

Awww...that's cute...I have more...embarrassing stories...

One time my bro went to the doctor when I was small and I had to go as well...I just started to learn words...and I saw the name tag on the doctor...and it was Dr. Rooster(translated to English) ...so I said; "Doctor...kukeleku"( you know the sound a rooster made) ...that is one out of many...

Atleast better than my brother, who got a little tent for his Bday when he was small...and mom was feeding me or changing me, and in the kitchen while my bro was with the tent in the garden...when she came back he had made all kinds of holes/gaps in the tent with scissors...mom asked why...he said for the electricity....he ended up being an electrician...

I have way more btw

Would MW also have cute kid stories....btw does anyone knows if MW has children? If he doesn't...I still make a big chance...that he is married...erm...Perhaps I like married men

about those dreams...Dean ripping shirt of is no problem!
                sigpic

Comment

Martin in shorts! WooHood!
                  sigpic

Comment

Again! My double thunk! *drools*
                    Last edited by Egle01; 24 October 2008, 09:59 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Would MW also have cute kid stories....btw does anyone knows if MW has children? If he doesn't...I still make a big chance...that he is married...erm...Perhaps I like married men

about those dreams...Dean ripping shirt of is no problem!
                          He definitely has at least one child, I remember it being mentioned here previously So hands off Jann! (except in your head of course )

OMG Egle!! Amazing, fabulous pics, what a way to start my day

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            He definitely has at least one child, I remember it being mentioned here previously So hands off Jann! (except in your head of course )

OMG Egle!! Amazing, fabulous pics, what a way to start my day
                            awww, good. those fabulous genes are safed

Egle
                            , you made my saturday morning. Thank you (((egle)))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              That third one, OMG! My computer really doesn't like red wine, especially being spat all over its screen

I have to admit, I've never seen The Full Monty Maybe I should pop over to Amazon............... Or not?
                              Yes. It's an awesome movie!

And Egle...

Have I told you lately that I love you?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Go Egle, bringing the Martinspam

and look, RDA too! *swoons*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X