Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Infecting Ship thread...so...what? I don't mind

New pic...was already searching for it a while Didn't remember where I saw it...but Martin in shorts on Northpole

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...es/aplis35.jpg

and this is my 8,888 post *giggles*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I just re read this one, and I got visions of him saying cut and taking off his shirt, everytime... It's just wrong.
    great, now it's in my mind too
    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    But the other threads don't have some...people in them that love the person that much...as you can see in how much they posted compared to others...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ostingpics.jpg
    woohoood - 3rd place *happy dances* but wait, I don't remember posting here that often

oi, Martin seems to come to all of us and "displacing" all our objects of thunking. O.O *Noo Dean, don't leave. it's not what it looks like. it's just thunking, and drooling... and... *

haha maybe jumble could make a martin icon that takes off its shirt

edit: oh and congrats Nad

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/Smilies/d040.gif

great, now it's in my mind too

woohoood - 3rd place *happy dances* but wait, I don't remember posting here that often

oi, Martin seems to come to all of us and "displacing" all our objects of thunking. O.O *Noo Dean, don't leave. it's not what it looks like. it's just thunking, and drooling... and... *

Can smileys play music? Cause I've so got that Full Monty music going on right now
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Fainne Are you kiddidng? You seriously think I could concentrate long enough with *that* vision in my head? I think its unlikely

Edit: Thanks Josiane Now I have to contend with not only the vision, but *that* music as well! I don't think I can cope

*thinks back to the innocent days of thunking Kevin Costner*

*still has Martin removing his shirt in her head*

*gives up*
        Last edited by Jumble; 24 October 2008, 01:42 PM.

Comment

*he's too sexy for this shirt* *sing*

Comment

Thanks for the congrats!!

Full monty?

This one?

Or...

This one?

Or...

This One?

They all fit

EDIT: I want to see that movie again...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              How am I fifth in the most posted list?! I didn't think I'd posted in here that much at all!

Still *way* behind Jumble and Nad though And Jann
              I don't know how I ended up as fourth as well...thought I almost didn't post inhere...ah well.. I live with it

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Hey, don't you 'poor' me, I'm happilly splashing in the gutter with Martin *in my dreams* Happy happy happy
              Lol ok...Woohood for Jumble then!

But don't you even miss Jack a bit...

I have already taken him now

All gutter intended...

*hugs* See Shep isn't leaving me because he knows that nobody will ever replace him and his half naked pictures with only skateboard

Congrats Nad Woohoo
              sigpic

Comment

Full monty?

This one?

Or...

This one?

Or...

This One?

They all fit

*sticks fingers in ears* NOOOO those songs will never leet me go again. you can't do this to me!!!!

Starlover
                he didn't really leave. he's just around the block... for a while...

Comment

Full monty?

This one?

Or...

This one?

Or...

This One?

They all fit

I was thinking the middle one... the first one I can't hear now without thinking of Prince Charles in the queue too, and that's just disturbing
                  sigpic

Comment

*sticks fingers in ears* NOOOO those songs will never leet me go again. you can't do this to me!!!!

Starlover
                    he didn't really leave. he's just around the block... for a while...
                    Hehe... I could sing them for you?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I was thinking the middle one... the first one I can't hear now without thinking of Prince Charles in the queue too, and that's just disturbing
                    Eww... Prince Charles? Girl, that is just disturbing...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Full monty?

This one?

Or...

This one?

Or...

This One?

They all fit

That third one, OMG! My computer really doesn't like red wine, especially being spat all over its screen

I have to admit, I've never seen The Full Monty Maybe I should pop over to Amazon............... Or not?

Comment

now I'm scared... maybe I should stop watching Supernatural and posting here at once

Comment

Eww... Prince Charles? Girl, that is just disturbing...
                          I fear so... Him, in that scene in the job centre, doing that dance. I've just been looking on YouTube but can't find it - it's from before YouTube's time. Hopefully one of the other UKers here will remember and be able to back me up that this is not some disturbing product of my brain
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok Josi, I'll get you off the hook and admit that it did actually happen but I have to agree with Nad Ewwwww it definitely was

Comment

I'm really glad I never saw this dance so this song is not linked to Prince Charles but to Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Ok Josi, I'll get you off the hook and admit that it did actually happen but I have to agree with Nad Ewwwww it definitely was
                                Thanks Jumble! I was starting to get worried about what you'd all be thinking of me Eewwww and *shudder* it most certainly was. Hence why I now can't deal with the Donna Summer song, brings up disturbing memories

Now I have to go find something to thunk to get those images out of my head...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X