No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pokes head in* Wow, you girls have been busy with the thunking and the guttering! I've had such a lousy couple of days and coming in here and catching up the last few pages has put a big smile on my face Tis the power of the Martin and the love of the Shippy Hippies
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Glad we've cheered you up Josi This is such a warm, lovey dovey place to be *sigh*

Comment

It is *huggles thread*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((jos))) glad we could cheer you up

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Hey Martin, what's with the lighting?

It's all this thunking on his new thread! Now suddenly he's the Star instead of just the Director

Well you know, that's not such a bad thing

Sam!
            I like this!

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            They make Martin pyjamas?!?

Hopefully! where can I buy them?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              He's all hot, indeed. Although, I am starting to get this feeling that the next time somebody meets him, it will be 'uh, can I look at your toes?'

Mmmmmm.....with many pauses on the way down..........

(I meant the cuddly bit in the middle Just made for hugs )

Edit: Wendy that would definitely not be my first question

Hey Martin, what's with the lighting?

It's all this thunking on his new thread! Now suddenly he's the Star instead of just the Director

Well you know, that's not such a bad thing

Sam!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Do you know who JM should have as a guest blogger next?
                Oh, I would have some questions for The Martin... What's his favorite colour? Boxers or briefs? Does he practice the ''aaaand cut's''? Where does he buy his shorts?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *pokes head in* Wow, you girls have been busy with the thunking and the guttering! I've had such a lousy couple of days and coming in here and catching up the last few pages has put a big smile on my face Tis the power of the Martin and the love of the Shippy Hippies
                  ((((((josiane))))))

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the quatripplettfourthinarow post, but now that I've given it some thought...

I really could Ship Major Wood with Sam. Seriously, if Jack doesn't step up to do his thing... I might hop Ships.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Sorry about the quatripplettfourthinarow post, but now that I've given it some thought...

I really could Ship Major Wood with Sam. Seriously, if Jack doesn't step up to do his thing... I might hop Ships.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I would ship Sam/Shep J/K....but Major Wood/Sam would also be fun..

but Jack did got his act together with Sam.
                        sigpic

Comment

OI page 30!!!! so what do we do now????

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            I would ship Sam/Shep J/K....but Major Wood/Sam would also be fun..

but Jack did got his act together with Sam.
                            Oh, but Sam/Shep is still my secret OTP... Just thought I'd keep things On Topic, including Major Wood.
                            But really, as much as I Ship S/J and think that they are and should be together, I'd seriously get a chuckle out of Sam/Major Wood in movie three (which, of course, will be directed by the Martin)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              OI page 30!!!! so what do we do now????

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ilies/ymca.gif
                              Oh wow! A village people smiley!!!

Eeeh...

Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 08:32 AM.

sigpic

Comment

WOOOOOHOOOOOD! 30 PAGES!
                                WTG WOODS.H.I.P.PERS!

And to celebrate

Nad I sooooooooooooo love that vid The pics, the song, the pics, the Man, the pics.........

Comment

Working...
                                X