No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh..he was talking about Fish...I was thinking about.....certain parts of ones anatomy...

But a fish that big...Martin my boy...have you been fishing with Jack again...Poor Sam
    sigpic

Comment

You mean 'Poor Jack', he never had one that big

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Since we're already in the gutter
        Edit: I know Jann, its really bad........but I just can't help myself

I blame Nad................
        Sure...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh my... *shakes head*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You mean 'Poor Jack', he never had one that big
            He didn't ?!?! You don't know...Jack had more years to practise...catching fish
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe... Nad has a Martin Project!! *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

Teaser!

btw Any idea how I can find oot how to update the list of Martin's cameos in SG1? Or answer the question asked aboot whether he did cameos in other stuff he's directed?
                Last edited by Jumble; 23 October 2008, 02:02 PM. Reason: Can't spell :o

Comment

Teaser!

btw Any idea how I can find oot how to update the list of Martin's cameos in SG1? Or answer the question asked aboot whether he did cameos in other stuff he's directed?
                  I'll show it in a couple of minutes, don't expect anything huge, though. It's fun.

...I was thinking about that, and I don't know... Let me think about it some more.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I did find

This Link Right Here

sigpic

Comment

WooHooood! Well done Nad

Copied, filed, ready to be sorted and posted in due course

Comment

One spam post so I can post the MW thingy in a '69 post:

Spoiler:

The awesome WP jumble gave me for my BD

sigpic

Comment

For Post '69 :
                          Jumble, I totally snurched your pics!

It's The Martin Song!

(Like I said, nothing fancy, I shortened it, whipped it up in no time and never even bothered to edit, but now I have something to link to... )

Now I'm off to bed, so that perfect postcount will last a while...

sigpic

Comment

Nad I love that one! Woohood

*bookmarks link*

sigpic

Comment

O M G ! W O W !

Brilliant Nad Congrats on your '69 post (I missed mine again )

WooooooHooooood!!

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

You are almost at your new milestone! ...You are going fast!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X