The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Well I know you already have a Martin, so how about Woody or Woodstock? He's so cute, you have to connect him with Martin somehow
    Oh yeah! His cuteness just screams Martin!

Mmm... that's cute! Altough I also have a WooHood... What about 'cut'? Yummy? Shorts?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Nods... Three fries shorts of a Happy Meal

And watch out with the words ''nuts'' and ''shorts'' in one sentence... You'll never know what happens...
      Getting awfully close to the gutter there Nad

Oh yeah! His cuteness just screams Martin!

Mmm... that's cute! Altough I also have a WooHood... What about cut Yummy Shorts?
      Aaaaaand even closer still

Comment

Getting awfully close to the gutter there Nad

Aaaaaand even closer still
        *gasps* jumble!

ROFL!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I feel like some Martinspam

What's that Martin? You need a hug? Well if you insist, I...uh...

*gets back up and....*

Comment

More MartinSpam:

sigpic

Comment

Lol and Yay for Gutter

Woohood for pictures

And Lol Nad...I can see that penguins do that!

and this is sooo distracting I'm not getting far with my essay...only done 1 chapter of 6
              sigpic

Comment

Well that should put a smile on his face The penguin that is........or Martin.......either way

Edit: I'm really starting to think it was a mistake to let her ^^^^^ join the S.H.I.P. She's infecting poor Nad

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Lol and Yay for Gutter

Woohood for pictures

And Lol Nad...I can see that penguins do that!

and this is sooo distracting I'm not getting far with my essay...only done 1 chapter of 6
                  I know the problem. It's a small wonder my essay got done earlier

Well that should put a smile on his face The penguin that is........or Martin.......either way

Edit: I'm really starting to think it was a mistake to let her ^^^^^ join the S.H.I.P. She's infecting poor Nad
                  No, Martin's infecting poor Me

sigpic

Comment

Nad...atleast it's Martin affecting you...that's not that bad...you could do waaaaaaaay worse lol!
                    I would be happy that he would affect me...in one way or the other!

*giggles*
                    sigpic

Comment

I know the problem. It's a small wonder my essay got done earlier

No, Martin's infecting poor Me
                      Me too

Jack who?

btw I hope you also bought a Martin Penguin for our baby, we need to catch her early

Comment

I'm lovin' the Martinspam.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Me too

Jack who?

btw I hope you also bought a Martin Penguin for our baby, we need to catch her early
                          * is in shock*

Jumble you are forgetting Jack...how...how...how is that possible?!?! *faints*

Poor kid...she doesn't stand a chance...

and Woohood...at chapter 3 now...problem is I have to make only 3 to 5 pages for 6 chapters
                          sigpic

Comment

Since we're already in the gutter

That big? Really?

Edit: I know Jann, its really bad........but I just can't help myself

I blame Nad................

Comment

Martin...are you telling me it''s.....THAT! big....Gosh...I have no problems with it

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's just amazing! I've never caught a fish that big either

Comment

Working...
                                X