The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Rac80 Woohood

Jumble Love your smilies...getting an addiction eh...

And why it's quiet...everyone is working...schools have started again...ah...the joy of daily life*thinks about her parents in Jamaica*
    Well...atleast most of us have to work

*thinks about texting parents since she hasn't spoken to them since Friday...*

Oh and a bit OT...sorry for the boys/men in here...but god...men can't clean...they leave everything behind and are very messy...ewww...the fun of living alone with your two brothers...atleast they can cook...
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome ladies, you have infected me!

I admit I find myself looking for martin whenever he directs an ep. he is a cutie.

Comment

Thanks Yep, I think I have a new addiction And there is no-one as messy as a man in the kitchen, but at least you get to eat, right

(((((Jann)))))) So cute that you miss your parents, hope they are having a fantastic time in Jamaica. I bet they bring you back some cool pressies

Comment

Yup...eating is good...better than take-away...

Cute...I'm a tough girl... Just kidding...I don't really miss them..more there presence at keeping my brothers under control...and me (I'm going way too late to bed...)
          Pressies....I like pressies...

oh and on topic...woohood?

Just watched sanctuary...I love how he directs that*happy sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

I watched it too. I think I'm finally 'getting' it, I found the first two eps a bit confusing, but I actually understood it tonight It takes me a while

Comment

Martin and Sanctuary, awesome combination, I say!
              That show looks amazing *nods* three eps in and I'm sure I'll buy the DVD's. And try to get other people to buty them in the store, just like Martin said I mean, if it worked with Continuum...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I wanna see it too but the internet is so lame - a download takes aaaages

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  I wanna see it too but the internet is so lame - a download takes aaaages
                  Have you got a VCR player? Cos I've taped the ones that have aired on ITV4 so far, I could bring them over for you next time I'm there
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

no we haven't but ok, then I'll wait til I get back home to germany. just watch a lot of Martin SG episodes til then

Comment

Fainne while you're in the UK, can't you watch it on ITV4?

Comment

no, i fear not. it's 4:1 when it comes to tv in our house. the other vones want to watch something else :/

Comment

According to this its repeated on Wednesdays.

Comment

thank you jumble. but *coughs/8 wednesdays I watch criminal minds*coughs* so I better try my luck with the internet again. (((jumble))) thank you

Comment

Well look on the bright side, if you wait for the dvds you get to watch the eps one after the other, no having to wait

Aaaaand you get to listen to Martin's commentaries *sigh* and possibly see him in the special features

Last edited by Jumble; 21 October 2008, 05:07 AM.

Comment

oooh yes. that would be soooo cool. does anyone know when they will be released?

Comment

Working...
                                X