• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ...In shorts
    WOOHOOD!!!! *grabs popcorn*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *happy dance* Well it would have to be cute, look who I was working with So glad you like it I think I'm quite getting the hang of it now But then I have been practising almost non-stop for *looks at clock* *counts on her fingers* OMG! seventeen hours
      Wow, that's impressive! And the smiley is so cute indeed
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Verrrrrry nice thought But then, what kind of a man would that make him? He is married after all I guess I'll just have to be content to remain just one of his adoring fans
        Married...no problemo... Some people like married men...there's more...tension? then... Makes more fun

And who says he only needs one woman

These days...everything is possible!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        WoooHoood!! I think it's time to go back to the era of Spice Girls and yell: GIRL POWER!!! (Yup, they messed me up)

Maybe RDA and MW will start a fight
        *imagines*

*jello wrestling*

*drools*

*thunks*

If it was a lady bee, he'd have nooooo trouble at all

Looking scary didn't help

So I tried smiling sweetly and coaxing him along a bit, and this is what I got

Spoiler:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
        OMG...that's too cute. I love that smiley
        sigpic

Comment

Yorkshire! Oh I love the Yorkshire accent, its sooooo sexy Or is it just that all the Yorkshiremen I've met are........ I like it almost as much as a certain Canadian accent that we all know and love
          Well I talk like Sean Bean Just not quite as strong

:
          So I tried smiling sweetly and coaxing him along a bit, and this is what I got

Spoiler:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
          Awwwwww! Thats brill
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

you talk like Sean Bean? That's why I always feel the urge to cuddly when we meet
            And the Yorkshire accent is really sexy-though I don't understand anything, i like listening to it.

oi, a mud fight between Martin and Rick? in Shorts? *my prayers have been answered* oh, and what a bout a snowball- fight in the Arctis?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Married...no problemo... Some people like married men...there's more...tension? then... Makes more fun

And who says he only needs one woman

These days...everything is possible!
              Jann!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

oi, a mud fight between Martin and Rick? in Shorts? *my prayers have been answered* oh, and what a bout a snowball- fight in the Arctis?
              Ooooh! That would be great... Cold Martin's sooo hot
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                you talk like Sean Bean? That's why I always feel the urge to cuddly when we meet
                And the Yorkshire accent is really sexy-though I don't understand anything, i like listening to it.
                Aye, didn't you notice? He's from my neck of the woods, a blade n all

Yorkshire doesn't make much sense unless you speak it, especially when we miss out words
                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Its the slow drawliness of it I like. As if you've all the time in the world to say what you really mean

More Martin smilies

The waving one isn't quite right, I'm working on it

Comment

Aww... they're so cute! I like the waving one. It's like he's incouraging us to jump, post faster, talk louder... I think it looks encouraging. Very motivating
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Here's what I think he'd look like if he ever read this thread

And because I can

Comment

I've said it before, my shoulders are broad I'll gladly take the blame for anything, just as long as there's a Martin involved

Edit: Aw Nad, he looks soooooo sad Give him a huggle, that'll make him feel better
                        Ok I think I am getting addicted too. this is contagious!

Comment

Oh bless him, he's blushing!

sigpic

Comment

What did you expect, the things you've been saying about him

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Rac80!!!
                              Good to see you!

And jumble... I didn't say anything that could possibly have made him blush.
                              ...He makes me blush...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, me too, but I just put it down to hot flushes

Comment

Working...
                                X