Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Cazz!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Uh, Nad, that's not fair, you know I'm hard of hearing so you shouldn't *whisper*

Edit: Actually Fainne, looking at that smiley again, the one with its *cough*back*cough* to us is rather, um....rude
    *clears throath* I don't mind The Martin's married, we're thunking, not touching!
    Much.

Yorkshire! Oh I love the Yorkshire accent, its sooooo sexy Or is it just that all the Yorkshiremen I've met are........ I like it almost as much as a certain Canadian accent that we all know and love
    I have no idea what you're talking aboot.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hey Cazz!!

*clears throath* I don't mind The Martin's married, we're thunking, not touching!
      Much.

I have no idea what you're talking aboot.
      There's no need to shout, I'm not deaf you know And you're right of course, we're not actually touching...........although I do find the blurring part of pic prepping to be rather.....intimate, especially around the ears and the chin, and the lips..........

Comment

*sticks out tongue*

...I wanted to say something clever, but I now have a certain image in my mind that's rather distracting. In a disturbing way. It involves you and Martin. Blurring.
        What would RDA think?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

He'll realise that he kept me waiting too long and has now missed the ship boat I've fallen for a younger man

Comment

He'll realise that he kept me waiting too long and has now missed the ship boat I've fallen for a younger man
            WoooHoood!! I think it's time to go back to the era of Spice Girls and yell: GIRL POWER!!! (Yup, they messed me up)

Maybe RDA and MW will start a fight...

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure Martin wouldn't want to fight RDA, t'wouldn't be a fair contest

And I'm trying to make Martin wave his arms, but he just will not co-operate That's the drawback with a younger man, he hasn't yet learned to do as he's told

Oh, I forgot! Was watching some random TV thing earlier, some guy trying to make a film involving a bee and a flower He said "The trouble with bees is that they don't take direction well" and I thought, Pft, I bet our Martin could do it!

Comment

Mmm... battle of crosswords? making up clever one liners? a game of 'your momma...'? Jello wrestling?

And I'm sure you'll get him to wave his arms, just be strict and look scary

Yes, Martin could do it... He could manage RDA, so I'm positive he could direct a little bee

sigpic

Comment

If it was a lady bee, he'd have nooooo trouble at all

Looking scary didn't help

So I tried smiling sweetly and coaxing him along a bit, and this is what I got

Spoiler:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Comment

If it was a lady bee, he'd have nooooo trouble at all

Looking scary didn't help

So I tried smiling sweetly and coaxing him along a bit, and this is what I got

Spoiler:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOD!!!!!
                    (((((jumble)))))
                    That's one of the cutest smilies I have ever seen!!!

Great job!

sigpic

Comment

*happy dance* Well it would have to be cute, look who I was working with So glad you like it I think I'm quite getting the hang of it now But then I have been practising almost non-stop for *looks at clock* *counts on her fingers* OMG! seventeen hours

Comment

Oh wow, that's some MW smiley dedication, there!
                        *applauds* Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          uhuhuh I think this smiley fits better
                          it's a cheerleading smilie
                          (basket toss with sparkles)
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

WoooHoood!! I think it's time to go back to the era of Spice Girls and yell: GIRL POWER!!! (Yup, they messed me up)
                            I love that band

Maybe RDA and MW will start a fight...
                            Mud fight?

Jumble that "cut" smilie is just too cute!!! But I have no green to give.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              I love that band

Mud fight?

Jumble that "cut" smilie is just too cute!!! But I have no green to give.

...In shorts

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jas This is suuuuuch fun

Comment

Working...
                                X