The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here he is, my newest Martin Penguin:

EDIT: Never mind the dirty floor, I already checked and the penguin has a clean bum
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Mmm... trhat sound like an awesome movie three... Stargate: The Cloned Martin Wars.
      It'll have fangurling, love and ''action'' (and ''aaand...Cut'''s )

I blame jumble. For everything.
      I've said it before, my shoulders are broad I'll gladly take the blame for anything, just as long as there's a Martin involved

Edit: Aw Nad, he looks soooooo sad Give him a huggle, that'll make him feel better

Comment

this is where you're all hiding I guess this explains the lack of thunking in the art-thread recently hey Jumble
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Of course you will, if you are really really brave and turn of GW
          Oh, good. Now, how can I turn off GW, but not this nor S/J thread?

Cute penguin, Nad!

Got more caps coming, PB is uploading 'em slowly.
          sigpic

Comment

I've said it before, my shoulders are broad I'll gladly take the blame for anything, just as long as there's a Martin involved

Edit: Aw Nad, he looks soooooo sad Give him a huggle, that'll make him feel better
            I know, that's why I blame you

And yeah, he's even holding out his little wings

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            this is where you're all hiding I guess this explains the lack of thunking in the art-thread recently hey Jumble
            LOL
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aveo found us *AAAAAHHHH* wait, we outnumber you. *mwahahaaa* *evilgrin*

the penguin looks soo sad. I wanna huggle him. and squeeze him.

I'm off now too. internet is really slow and I can't keep up with you girls. Thunk a little bit for me too

Comment

Mmm... here's my little family:

There's: Joe the Green Bunny (he's the odd one out), Martin the Dancing Penguin, WooHood the Sad Penguin, Brad the Penguin, And Martin G, the closet penguin.

*blinks* yeah...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  I'll ignore that, and say

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                  Oh, good. Now, how can I turn off GW, but not this nor S/J thread?

Cute penguin, Nad!

Got more caps coming, PB is uploading 'em slowly.
                  I think that was the point Wooohood for more caps

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I know, that's why I blame you

And yeah, he's even holding out his little wings

LOL
                  Don't you LOL at me young lady...........oh, ok, I guess you can

Edit: Aw Nad, he looks toooooo sad Can't you turn his eyebrows up a bit, and add a beard?)
                  Last edited by Jumble; 18 October 2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Don't you LOL at me young lady...........oh, ok, I guess you can

Edit: Aw Nad, he looks toooooo sad Can't you turn his eyebrows up a bit, and add a beard?)
                    *giggles*

A beard, mmm... Beard sounds goooood. Nad loves beard. Yum.

sigpic

Comment

I did the caps myself, cause I haven't noticed jumble did some. *mutters*

Anyways...did the best I could.

sigpic

Comment

Luciana! That's brilliant! Thank you thank you thank you

Comment

Martin and his shorts. *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

O...M.....G.......
                            I'm not sure I can take any more of this........I think maybe I need to go lie down................

Comment

*points* see this is why the art thread doesn't need mopping
                              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

....anymore But that's a good thing, yes?

Comment

Working...
                                X