The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is indeed

Ok, I've tried to cap the 'and cut' bit from the dvd. Its not easy when they guy never stands still but here's what I've got *drums fingers waiting for pics to upload* .......*still waiting* guess I shouldn't have clicked so many times .....ah, here we go..... some of them are duplicates, I'm not good at screencapping moving targets.......at last!

OT film
    Spoiler:
    and the film I'm watching now i called 'She Stood Alone: Tailhook Scandal' and so far I have seen the Russian General guy from SG1, Commander Ryker from Star Trek TNG and our very own Dr Janet
    Last edited by Jumble; 18 October 2008, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! And yay for over 300 posts. This place is on the roll.

Great caps, jumble! Unfortunately I have only cap to share (so far!), I got it for one certain banner.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Thanks for the welcome! And yay for over 300 posts. This place is on the roll.

Great caps, jumble! Unfortunately I have only cap to share (so far!), I got it for one certain banner.

*snurches* Until recently I found it was hard to find pics of Martin, but suddenly there are loads

And yes, we certainly are rolling along

More pics here

Comment

Jumble you made my evening I so love his beard

welcome Egle *waves* Stay a while, it's cosy in here, we have hot chocolate, broccoli and soft pillows (to sit on)
          Last edited by Fainne; 18 October 2008, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            It is indeed

Ok, I've tried to cap the 'and cut' bit from the dvd. Its not easy when they guy never stands still but here's what I've got *drums fingers waiting for pics to upload* .......*still waiting* guess I shouldn't have clicked so many times .....ah, here we go..... some of them are duplicates, I'm not good at screencapping moving targets.......at last!
            *gasps*
            I think I just pulled something Squeeing. How awesomely sexy.

I'm not even trying to de-serious that by adding a smiley to this post.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The Beard! I know!

Um, Nad? I'm having a serious problem here.........I've always humoured you in your love for Martin, and sincerely applauded his directing abilities......but since we started this thread and I've been seriously studying him..........

Edit: Jack who?................RD.....who?..........
              Last edited by Jumble; 18 October 2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

HubbaHubba...

And the arms, the flexibility, the Man...

*sings: ''Oh, what a man, what a man, what a man....''*

So... anyone making gif's here? Fanvids? Any way to get that in slow motion? Anyone?

Darn it, I'm supposed to write an essay here...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

More pics here
                  NICE! Especially loved this one - my double thunk. *drools*

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  welcome Egle *waves* Stay a while, it's cosy in here, we have hot chocolate, broccoli and soft pillows (to sit on)
                  *waves* I'm not sure about the broccoli, but I'll have some enormous amounts of chocolate and a couple of pillows for my own health.
                  sigpic

Comment

I just got another stuffed penguin. Now, I already have a ''Martin the Dancing Penguin, would it be weird to name another one after The Martin?
                    ''WooHood the Sad Looking Penguin'' perhaps?

Mmm...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      HubbaHubba...

And the arms, the flexibility, the Man...

*sings: ''Oh, what a man, what a man, what a man....''*

So... anyone making gif's here? Fanvids? Any way to get that in slow motion? Anyone?

If only I knew how *wrings hands in distress*

Edit: Nad, you can never have too many Martins

Comment

oh yes.. I like beards... *hrrhrr* is it me or is it really hot in here? and if this guy wasn't enough you both, Jumble and DiD, also keep confusing me with your sigs. they look so similiar xD . I thought there was something in my tea that made me see everything twofold.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I might take more caps of Martin.

I'm supposed to be reading a book. Got about 400 pages left. Actually it has 400 pages. In 2 days? I'll make it, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

if we all put on our puppy-eyes maybe Luci could make us something nice

Comment

oh yes.. I like beards... *hrrhrr* is it me or is it really hot in here? and if this guy wasn't enough you both, Jumble and DiD, also keep confusing me with your sigs. they look so similiar xD . I thought there was something in my tea that made me see everything twofold.
                              Its the 'Martin effect' And yes, its very very very hot in here *turns up aircon* *not helping *

I'm supposed to be reading a book. Got about 400 pages left. Actually it has 400 pages. In 2 days? I'll make it, right?
                              Of course you will, if you are really really brave and turn of GW

Edit: Fainne I've sent her the screencaps, now all we can do is pace up and down and wait

Comment

Mmm... trhat sound like an awesome movie three... Stargate: The Cloned Martin Wars.
                                It'll have fangurling, love and ''action'' (and ''aaand...Cut'''s )

I blame jumble. For everything.

Yum.

And yes, you can!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X