The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles* You guys are great Thankies muchly

Ok - the shipper bus. The red one on the end is me The one next to me is Jumble, whose hair for some reason isn't as red as it was when I made it...weird. Next to Jumble is Jann (I resisted putting shep with her ) and seeing as I don't really know what anyone else looks like, the blonde on the end is everyone else ! I think Kim has blondish hair (IIRC) so I thought blonde was a good way to go. Nad's baby profile pic wasn't much help

*is excited about going overseas* I'm going to go into full on Stargate Nerd mode when we get to Egypt! (not to mention history nerd mode)

Oh - Jumble Sadly I do not quite understand the art of moving smilies...but maybe Zuz will make us one. Or...I could make all the layers and we could ask someone on the artwork thread to gif it for us *shrugs* I don't know how these things work
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *giggles* You guys are great Thankies muchly

Ok - the shipper bus. The red one on the end is me The one next to me is Jumble, whose hair for some reason isn't as red as it was when I made it...weird. Next to Jumble is Jann (I resisted putting shep with her ) and seeing as I don't really know what anyone else looks like, the blonde on the end is everyone else ! I think Kim has blondish hair (IIRC) so I thought blonde was a good way to go. Nad's baby profile pic wasn't much help

*is excited about going overseas* I'm going to go into full on Stargate Nerd mode when we get to Egypt! (not to mention history nerd mode)

Oh - Jumble Sadly I do not quite understand the art of moving smilies...but maybe Zuz will make us one. Or...I could make all the layers and we could ask someone on the artwork thread to gif it for us *shrugs* I don't know how these things work
      I did pm Zuz and asked her, but so far no response Bev is brilliant at gifs, maybe we could ask her? Not sure who else does them

Love the bus, you've actually got my hair its 'natural' colour

Hope you have an incredible trip, I've heard from friends that Egypt is indeed awesome

Comment

Bekki Jann has sent me Zuz's tut for making animated smileys, shall I forward it to you? Because I don't even know how to open ImageRotate

Comment

OMG, I nearly missed it!

Comment

sadly I don't know anything about gif's at all. but we also may ask Luciana, she's very good at this

congrats on 2600 bekki

oh and I made a hippie WoohoodStock sig, as promised hope you'll like it ^^

Comment

14 pages in under a week!
              WTG!
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                sadly I don't know anything about gif's at all. but we also may ask Luciana, she's very good at this

congrats on 2600 bekki

oh and I made a hippie WoohoodStock sig, as promised hope you'll like it ^^
                http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...martinwood.jpg
                WoooooHooooood! Wonderful sig, brilliant

That pic on the far left, I don't think I've seen that before (not one of mine is it? That would be soooo embarassing ) can you post it here?

I'll pm Luciana, see if she can help

Edit: Yep, 14 pages *happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  WoooooHooooood! Wonderful sig, brilliant

That pic on the far left, I don't think I've seen that before (not one of mine is it? That would be soooo embarassing ) can you post it here?

I'll pm Luciana, see if she can help

Edit: Yep, 14 pages *happy dance*
                  thank you. nope it's none of yours. I browsedthrough PB and found it. originally with Ben Browder he just looks so adorable there

yay 14 pages

Comment

Wow! That is one thunkable pic, thanks Fainne

I've pmed Luciana and also left a profile message for Giles (Wallpaperman) who makes the smileys for GW. Hopefully someone will do some for us

Comment

it is indeed *-*

there must be someone in this thread who makes us the smileys. We need them, we really need them *hyperventilates*

Comment

Calm down dear, someone will come to our aid soon, I have no doubt *crosses fingers and toes*

Comment

*crosses everything I have*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            *crosses everything I have*
                            Well whatever it was you crossed, it may well have worked Luciana has answered that she will try *happy dance*, we just need to give her some time

Comment

YAY I knew she was going to say yes I must build her a shrine

Comment

Yes you must.

Are they any videoclips of him on youtube or anywhere else?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X