Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    Suuurrrreeeeeee

Well, I can't contribute to Foreign Friday, since I only speak English...

And Bekki, you forgot my 7pm!!
    Hey... you're foreign to me I mean, English is an exotic language

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    haha, OMG I think he would become paranoid if he reads this thread xD. But I think it's ok that there is not much info about his private life. makes thunking much more easier xD in our phantasies we can do the things WE want and not what he wants

swimshorts? but please not too tight ones . I don't like it when there's not much space left for phantasies otherwise I couldn't stop staring there. And I go with the Tom Jones music
    Mmm... speedo's Yum.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Hey... you're foreign to me I mean, English is an exotic language

Mmm... speedo's Yum.
      I'll go with that, lol! So I'll just post in English, and it'll be 'foreign' to everyone.
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I'll go with that, lol! So I'll just post in English, and it'll be 'foreign' to everyone.
        I'd go with that xD

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Martin's Martini Hour

I'm not sure what it will entail yet, but Martin's Martini Hour must exist! Even if there are no martinis involved...

Anyone got ideas? That name just popped into my head, so the fates must want us to use it

We could...
          watch a Martin directed episode
          have an hour of Martin crack!poetry
          spend an hour spam posting the thread with different adorations...

And the hour could end up going for a lot longer, seeing as we are all in different timezones...say hypothetically, the hour was 7pm. That means any 7pm counts. My 7pm, Jumble's 7pm, Jann and Nad's 7pm....which of course would mean that we'd have one hour, a break of about 12 or something, and then 2 hours during which we would...do...something...

Edit: My subscription thing had a poop! I didn't realize there were so many beautiful apges of Martin!!! Silly subscription *goes back to read what she has missed*
          Can we have chocolate martinis? Best. Cocktail. Ever.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          That's better

The only other language I speak is French, and not very well........but I can say 'Martin, voulez-vous couchez avec moi se soir?' Or does that belong on Zwoele Zondag?
          ROFL!

may I correct you? Martin, möchtest du liebe mit mir machen? - though it sounds really ..ummm... not for kids xD OMG i just hope he'll never read this. hmm, but i could google some Schiller or Goethe love quotes. they sure have written some
          Hmmm, the only Goethe I know off the top of my head is the Erlkoenig, but that's not terribly romantic... And the only other line of German poetry I can quote is incredibly depressing: Gut ist der Schlaf, der Tod ist besser - freilich das beste waere, nie geboren sein (translation: Sleep is good, Death is better, but the best thing of all would be never to have been born. Not really compatible with the whole happy hippy thing ) And that's not helping to argue that German can be romantic either
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Hmmm, the only Goethe I know off the top of my head is the Erlkoenig, but that's not terribly romantic... And the only other line of German poetry I can quote is incredibly depressing: Gut ist der Schlaf, der Tod ist besser - freilich das beste waere, nie geboren sein (translation: Sleep is good, Death is better, but the best thing of all would be never to have been born. Not really compatible with the whole happy hippy thing ) And that's not helping to argue that German can be romantic either
            German's very romantic:

*giggles*

,,Duuuuuu bist alles, was ich habe auf der Welt. Du bist alles was ich wiiiillllll... WhoooHoooHoooo.... DuHuuuuHuuuuu... Du allein kannst mich verstehen...''

Soooo awesomly Corny
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well it sounds romantic, but only because I haven't got a clue what it means

Anywood, its halfway through my 7pm Martini hour, soooo

She said what on my thread?

I should learn to speak French, Je ne comprend pas

Comment

German's very romantic:

*giggles*

,,Duuuuuu bist alles, was ich habe auf der Welt. Du bist alles was ich wiiiillllll... WhoooHoooHoooo.... DuHuuuuHuuuuu... Du allein kannst mich verstehen...''

Soooo awesomly Corny
                *spills tea out* ROFLMAO that's not romantic, that's kitsch xD

I know there actually has been a romantic time in german literature. I just need to find some good quotes

Jumble you didn't miss anything. all he says in the song is "You mean everything to me"

ohohoh... it is already? *looks at the watch* AAAHH only 15 min left.

now THAT's an interesting POV

Comment

*checks time*

Ooh just about enough time for a quick Martini before 8pm

German's very romantic:

*giggles*

Soooo awesomly Corny
                  *snorts* But it is kinda romantic, the words anyway, even if corny

And I just remembered I do know a really lovely romantic German poem, I used to sing it:
                  Spoiler:
                  Du meine Seele, du mein Herz,
                  Du meine Wonn, O du mein Schmerz,
                  Du meine Welt, in der ich lebe,
                  Mein Himmel du, darein ich schwebe,
                  O du mein Grab, in das hinab ich ewig meinen Kummer gab.

Du bist die Ruh, du bist der Frieden,
                  Du bist von Himmel mir beschieden,
                  Dass du mich liebst, macht mich mir Wert,
                  Dein Blick hat mich vor mir verklaert.
                  Du hebst mich liebend ueber mich
                  Mein guter Geist, mein bessres Ich!

Translation (roughly):
                  You my soul, you my heart,
                  You my joy, O you my pain
                  You my world I live in,
                  You my heaven I soar in
                  O you my grave, in which I will rest for eternity.

You are peace, you are joy
                  You were decided for me by heaven
                  That you love me gives me worth
                  Your gaze has transformed me to myself
                  You lift me up lovingly above myself
                  My good spirit, my better me

So, see, it can be romantic

Edit: And by the time I typed all that out it was too late for Martini hour any more
                  sigpic

Comment

(((josiane))) next time you'll have a double martini during that hour

yes, that's really romantic - but not really my taste. I like the "hidden" romantic, if ya know what I mean. where did you learn it?

Comment

(((josiane))) next time you'll have a double martini during that hour

yes, that's really romantic - but not really my taste. I like the "hidden" romantic, if ya know what I mean. where did you learn it?
                      Yep, I know what you mean I used to sing it when I was at school and was having singing lessons - I learnt it for a singing exam when I was about 14.

And yep, double martini sounds good
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Well it sounds romantic, but only because I haven't got a clue what it means

Anywood, its halfway through my 7pm Martini hour, soooo

<snipped the pictures, for they distract Nad and makes her loose her senses, even in IMG mode.>
                        It means:
                        ''You are all I have in the world, you are everything I need. Martin Wood. You, only you understand Nad...''

Loosly translated, of course.

*spills tea out* ROFLMAO that's not romantic, that's kitsch xD

I know there actually has been a romantic time in german literature. I just need to find some good quotes

Jumble you didn't miss anything. all he says in the song is "You mean everything to me"
                        It's not kitsch, it's classic corn. It's the ''Close to You'' of the area!
                        jumble missed an epic story about love. And flocking.

sigpic

Comment

It means:
                          ''You are all I have in the world, you are everything I need. Martin Wood. You, only you understand Nad...''

I'm starting to worry about Nad

Comment

I missed martini's??

Oh, darn.

Hope Woohood forgives me.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It means:

LOL!!!! In 'corn' I accidentally read a 'p' instead of the 'c', lol!!!
                              Last edited by TrueRomantic; 16 October 2008, 12:33 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

LOL!!!! In 'corn' I accidentally read a 'p' instead of the 'c', lol!!!p
                                ...Me too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X