The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
    I love it when Martin pops up in scenes.
    Yeah, me too! In all seriousness, everytime he does pop up, I think ''It's Martin, yay!'' I really hope to see him in the background of oneor moer scenes in any upcoming SG movie. Major Wood is my favorite side character
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      Mmm... I'd be Martin - Corin is yummy! And to your edit: *faints*

Great arty...thing btw Nad!
      See... I'd be Corin, for Martin is yummy...
      That way, I'd be a cutie grabbing the hottie. It's a win-win situation

And thanks
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

How many episodes has it appeared in? Hmmmmm
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Lol, I love the way The Martin has become both a noun and an 'it', like he has transcended gender and just is

Although of course his gender is still of great importance for his thunkability
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Lol, I love the way The Martin has become both a noun and an 'it', like he has transcended gender and just is

OMG, I completely zoned out and that was typo!! But I'll take it as him transcending as opposed to myself being a huge dipstick!

sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Mmm... 200, Continuum, Fallen ()... There was more, I think... Some SGA probably?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

OMG, I completely zoned out and that was typo!! But I'll take it as him transcending as opposed to myself being a huge dipstick!

...I.was.drinking.something.

Although dipstick does have... Nah, forget it. I'm not going there.

...Have I mentioned that Martin's an awesome director?

sigpic

Comment

Hello Campers!!

I just found this thread.. Cool.

I like Martin Wood, he is a great director and I love it when he does commentaries on the episodes.

Oh and he has Very NICE Eyes..

Keep up this great thread!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Welcome to the thread,
                    OneillTwo"LL"s
                    !!!

You're absolutely right about the eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, as threatened promised, new sig

Edit: WoooHoood! Post twinning again Nad ^^^^^^

Comment

Jumble, that's great!

EDIT: Oh, wow! I've appearantly been posting my bum off today

sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                          I'm listening to the Trio commentart, with The Martin, AT and that other Martin and MW was talking about the lighting!

LOVE Him

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Ok, as threatened promised, new sig

Edit: WoooHoood! Post twinning again Nad ^^^^^^
                            I wanted to green you for this wonderful Martin Wood sig but it wouldn't let me! *pouts*

So here is my public green. I love it!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*bows* Thanks, I do my best

Comment

Oh Naaaaaad, pressie for you

Comment

Working...
                                X