X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Luves that smiley! Can I snurch?
    Sure, as long as I can snurch that pic of Martin doing...carrying
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      And very Orange

Edit: Yes I think she has, but I couldn't find it when I looked
      It represents Hotness.

Mmm... I'll look too.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Sure, as long as I can snurch that pic of Martin doing...carrying
        Yay! Of course you can I was getting some behind the scenes pics for an icontest last week and found that pic!
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

jumble, found it.

right here

sigpic

Comment

Yay! Of course you can I was getting some behind the scenes pics for an icontest last week and found that pic!
            Be sure to post any more that you find, MW pics seem to be quite scarce, so we need as many as we can get our S.H.I.P.py hands on

Edit: Oh cool She doesn't seem to post there very often, maybe we should pm her instead?

Comment

Be sure to post any more that you find, MW pics seem to be quite scarce, so we need as many as we can get our S.H.I.P.py hands on
              Yes. Especially of Him doing something that requires activity
              ...That came out wrong

Edit: Oh cool She doesn't seem to post there very often, maybe we should pm her instead?
              Mmm... I think so

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awesome

I'll pm her then

Edit: Ok, I've asked her And I quoted the one you described
                  Last edited by Jumble; 14 October 2008, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Jumble that's funny...both with the same kind of sig...my poor eyes... overwelming thunk alert

and linkie to Zuz her thread Zuz' thread
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome

I'll pm her then

Edit: Ok, I've asked her And I quoted the one you described
                      Awesome!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I don't know if this has been posted before, but Martin always says in the commentaries that he uses his own hand for John Sheppard's hand in close ups when John is suppose to be holding a LSD. He says Joe F. isn't available for these hand close ups a lot of the time. So here's Martin's hand holding a LSD

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                          Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I don't know if this has been posted before, but Martin always says in the commentaries that he uses his own hand for John Sheppard's hand in close ups when John is suppose to be holding a LSD. He says Joe F. isn't available for these hand close ups a lot of the time. So here's Martin's hand holding a LSD
                          How well manicured!
                          Martin of all trades.

Thanks for encouraging Hand Pron

sigpic

Comment

Random picture...

Oh, to be Corin, there... Or Martin, depending on one's view...

EDIT: It looks like CN is about to kiss The Martin

sigpic

Comment

I love it when Martin pops up in scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Random picture...

Oh, to be Corin, there... Or Martin, depending on one's view...

EDIT: It looks like CN is about to kiss The Martin
                                Mmm... I'd be Martin - Corin is yummy! And to your edit: *faints*

Great arty...thing btw Nad!
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X