X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad, you're 15 behind me Post! otherwise we'll lose our twin thing

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
      I've adored him ever since listening to the commentary for The Rising.
      ]

Comment

*blushes* I've never been welcomed into a thread quite like that, jumble. Thank you.

Comment

*blushes* I've never been welcomed into a thread quite like that, jumble. Thank you.
          This thread is like no other - We are the S.H.I.P. spreading love and broccoli everywhere we go

Speaking of which, where is our little Broccoli chick?

Ah, there he is! Happy dancing (naked) in his own inimitable style
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 29 June 2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Welcome SGLAB

Why aren't there any MW smileys?*pouts*

and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P.

oh...and my post...self posted before I finished it...creepy
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Welcome SGLAB

Why aren't there any MW smileys?*pouts*

and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P.

oh...and my post...self posted before I finished it...creepy
              *puts hands up* Ok, you got us But how else can we spread the love that is S.H.I.P. and Martin WooHood all at the same time?

Edit: And you're right, why are there no Martin smileys? Maybe we should ask Zuz ?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *puts hands up* Ok, you got us But how else can we spread the love that is S.H.I.P. and Martin WooHood all at the same time?

Edit: And you're right, why are there no Martin smileys? Maybe we should ask Zuz ?
                Ha! I knew it!

Perhaps...I haven't spoken to her in ages... no fun!
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome SGLAB!!!
                  --Kate

Comment

Welcome to the thread,
                    SGLAB
                    !!!

Good to see you loving The Martin, too!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, you're 15 behind me Post! otherwise we'll lose our twin thing
                      As if I could ever keep up with you...

This thread is like no other - We are the S.H.I.P. spreading love and broccoli everywhere we go

Speaking of which, where is our little Broccoli chick?

Ah, there he is! Happy dancing (naked) in his own inimitable style
                      ...And stumbling over his own feet
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh! Martin smilies, that would be so cool! I think we need an animated one in which he's waving his arms while saying ''And... cut''

sigpic

Comment

What? You're saying I talk a lot? Moi?

Ya know, its funny, but everytime I see that Martin sig it strikes me that I really like it, it really stands out *runs off to do one for herself* That'll confuse everyone

Edit: Yes, that would be awesome How do we get in touch with Zuz and ask her nicely to make us one?

Edit: Notice I'm editting in order to give you time to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            [/center]
                            Luves that smiley! Can I snurch?

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

What? You're saying I talk a lot? Moi?

Ya know, its funny, but everytime I see that Martin sig it strikes me that I really like it, it really stands out *runs off to do one for herself* That'll confuse everyone

Edit: Yes, that would be awesome How do we get in touch with Zuz and ask her nicely to make us one?

Edit: Notice I'm editting in order to give you time to catch up
                              *giggles*

And the sig really is pretty awesome, jumble! It's nice and Nad-Flashy, I love it

And I think zuz has her own thread...

sigpic

Comment

And very Orange

Edit: Yes I think she has, but I couldn't find it when I looked
                                Last edited by Jumble; 14 October 2008, 04:26 AM. Reason: giving Nad a chance to catch up

Comment

Working...
                                X