No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!! Nad, have I mentioned today that I love you? Because I really do. And all your poems/songs/randomness.

And now I'm off to bed...3:30am here, and I've got to be up by 7:00-7:30am...And I'm still sick some...Stupid school for making me go so I don't miss the group project in class...
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

That was well worth the re-post

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
        LOL!!! Nad, have I mentioned today that I love you? Because I really do. And all your poems/songs/randomness.

And now I'm off to bed...3:30am here, and I've got to be up by 7:00-7:30am...And I'm still sick some...Stupid school for making me go so I don't miss the group project in class...
        Aww... I love you too, hon! (Oh, we have a great love fest going on here...)

And *hugs*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        That was well worth the re-post
        Why thank you
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey kids! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Love the poem Bekki and lol about the song Nad should be the MW theme song!

ooh and so cute that he kisses Damians cheek awww....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
              Cool thread!

Martin Wood is probably my favorite Stargate director, and I'm loving his work on Sanctuary. In every interview or behind the scenes I've seen with him, he always seems just so excited about the work he's doing, his enthusiasm is infectious.
              Yesss. Absolutely. He enjoys it as much as we do watching it. It's great!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sighs* If only I knew all these pics existed when I was making my Woohood vid

...I said woohood to someone in RL today...they looked at me kinda funny, but didn't say anything

If people who ship are shippers...what do we call people who love Woohood?

Woohooders? Woohooters? Woohoos? woohood dudes? Woohood wenches? I must know!
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Woohoos makes us sound a bit, um, loopy? As in a bit cuckoo How about WooS.H.I.P.pers (as in worshippers )???

Comment

Oooh, I like it

and we all gather for our daily WooS.H.I.P

are we going to Woohoodstock in a S.H.I.P?
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess so, an AirS.H.I.P.

Hey Wendy *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        ooh and so cute that he kisses Damians cheek awww....
                        lol, love that pic!!
                        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *sighs* If only I knew all these pics existed when I was making my Woohood vid

...I said woohood to someone in RL today...they looked at me kinda funny, but didn't say anything

If people who ship are shippers...what do we call people who love Woohood?

Woohooders? Woohooters? Woohoos? woohood dudes? Woohood wenches? I must know!
                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        ROFL! Woohoos makes us sound a bit, um, loopy? As in a bit cuckoo How about WooS.H.I.P.pers (as in worshippers )???
                        hahaha, you guys crack me up!!!!! I like the name... it's cool

Martin Woohood rocks!!!!!!
                        --Kate

Comment

I saw this new thread and it wasn't too hard to guess who started it, Nad.

LOL, for real.

Comment

Aww... WooS.H.I.P.pers... How cute!

Altough I liked WooHoos... It could be the name of one of those sixties one hit wonders... Martin and the WooHoos!
                            Our hit could be called:''What would Wood do'' or ''Coulda Wooda, Shoulda''

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                            I saw this new thread and it wasn't too hard to guess who started it, Nad.

LOL, for real.
                            *blinks* *giggles*
                            It wasn't just me, I swear!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, about those pics/vid...

I'm insanely jealous of Damian... Martin on one side, Amanda on the other... Hmpf.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Aww... WooS.H.I.P.pers... How cute!

Altough I liked WooHoos... It could be the name of one of those sixties one hit wonders... Martin and the WooHoos!
                                Our hit could be called:''What would Wood do'' or ''Coulda Wooda, Shoulda''

*blinks* *giggles*
                                It wasn't just me, I swear!
                                *is rolling on the ground laughing*
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X