No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you I wasn't sure if it was a bit too jumpy with all the different songs.

Comment

Excellent as always Jumble - very nicely done. You could have been a great film
      editor!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie I wonder if there are any vacancies on Martin's current show

Comment

AfA Challenge entry: Reflections.................

Comment

I've been scrolling back through the thread and came upon this by Nad....

Maybe it's just us
            And maybe we're a little nuts
            Ready for the looney bin, but
            Thank god we have the guts!
            I for one am proud to say, and the other WooHoos too,
            No matter what they say 'bout us, We're thunking The WooHood

Where our obsession takes us
            Only the God that is Martin knows
            Oh, but HubbaHubba
            He's Awesome and it shows!
            Our RL is given up on
            Our friends are all long gone
            Don't care, don't want to hear it:

^For he's the ONLY ONE!

Comment

New MartinArt

Comment

Hi all!

Very long time, no chat. The passing of Carmen has made me a bit nostalgic for GW. Sorry I have been so delinquent but was dealing with family illness and then major house renovations. As of the end of this week I will be down to only one house which will be a joy. May actually have some spare time!

I did mean to post after Gatecon but somehow time got away from me. I saw Martin at Gatecon. He was his usual charming, handsome self. He was on stage for a commentary of the 200th episode. He ran out of time but the audience MADE him skip ahead to the wedding scene and do commentary for that.

Got the chance to chat with him during autographs and on a couple of chance meetings over the weekend. He sends his love to all the woohoos and every time I saw him he would tell whomever was around about this fabulous group! You may have seen video around of him arm wrestling!

I have some photos with him. Still a luddite so I will maybe send them to Jumble to post or pass around.

Hope you are all well. I think of you whenever I hear or see Martin's name, see sticky toffee pudding or hear anyone say woohoo!

Much love to all,
                Sharon

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*squishy huggles *EH-T* Good to see you!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Hi all!

Very long time, no chat. The passing of Carmen has made me a bit nostalgic for GW. Sorry I have been so delinquent but was dealing with family illness and then major house renovations. As of the end of this week I will be down to only one house which will be a joy. May actually have some spare time!
                  Very sad to see Carmen go

Sorry to hear things haven't been good for you lately - here's hoping life calms down and gets happier for you

I did mean to post after Gatecon but somehow time got away from me. I saw Martin at Gatecon. He was his usual charming, handsome self. He was on stage for a commentary of the 200th episode. He ran out of time but the audience MADE him skip ahead to the wedding scene and do commentary for that.
                  I bet he didn't mind a bit

Got the chance to chat with him during autographs and on a couple of chance meetings over the weekend. He sends his love to all the woohoos and every time I saw him he would tell whomever was around about this fabulous group! You may have seen video around of him arm wrestling!
                  Aw, so sweet of him! Gotta love the guy I did see the arm wrestling vid - I always said he has such (lovely) strong arms

I have some photos with him. Still a luddite so I will maybe send them to Jumble to post or pass around.
                  Oh, please do! I'll be happy to share them for you

Hope you are all well. I think of you whenever I hear or see Martin's name, see sticky toffee pudding or hear anyone say woohoo!

Much love to all,
                  Sharon
                  Well I guess there could be worse things to be remembered for

Hope to see you again sometime *hugs*

Comment

Hey Sharon, long time since we have seen you around here. Glad you are getting everything back to "normal" for you. House renovations are not fun. I've went through 4 months of it and I didn't even "start" it. My water heater had a melt down and took my dining room and kitchen along with my washroom (oh and a huge chunk of my savings!). Do have great new floors in my dining room, kitchen, back porch, then I also had to throw in one bathroom and my front entry area. Had to have the flooring match. Wasn't fun. And with all that I had to give up my trip to Vancouver and missed the con! Was really looking forward to seeing everyone. Oh well, maybe next time. Cool to hear about Martin, he was always smiling whenever I saw him. A really nice man. Of course, Jumble would agree to that! So take care of yourself, Laurie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed I do!

Comment

Came by to see what's happening here only to find that no one has posted since Feb 15th. How sad. This area use to be so busy. Now, it lies somewhat dormant except for when someone comes around every few weeks to leave a post. And there is no one here to even read it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well looks like the GABIT gang is back at work again. Going to be a new event April 3 thru April 5, 2020 and is called INSPIRATIONS 2020. I did find out I can get a free coach ticket (well about $200 in taxes) or maybe an upgrade to a business class ticket which would be nice. I have nearly 47,000 miles so I can fly Delta or Virgin Atlantic. Besides Amanda, she is having Teryl Rothery join her as well. And the price has only gone up a very small amount - £255 for a weekend ticket and £115 for the extra optional meet and greet dinner on the Friday. I think I'll be able to go as long as my health stays about the same. So that is the latest update!
                          sigpic

Comment

*Drags self into thread*

*flops in front of fire place*

*mumblemumble* Woohoos *mumblemumble*

*curls up with picture of Joe and dozes off*
                            sigpic

Comment

*tucks The Quilt over snoozing LJ*

AfA Challenge entry.........

(click for full size)

Comment

Glad to hear that the quilt is still holding up. Cool!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X