*waits for Josi to post her 12th MartinMas arty so I can make the vid*

Oh, and..........................

Comment

*waves to Estrela*
      And to the rest of the woohoos!

So good to see you!!

Happy '69 pages!!!!!!! *throws confetti*

What kept you away Jumble?

*plops down* I'm working today. From home though And iits snowing!!!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Nothing in particular - I just have one of those nights now and then *shrugs*

Don't work too hard

Comment

Comment

Sorry Jumble - yesterday ran away with me so I’m late with the last one, of all things, but here it is!

And as that says, I wanted to finish with a big thank you and lots of hugs to all of you for all the fun, laughs, hugs, happy memories and love we’ve shared over the past 10 years. From people I only knew as words on screen you have become some of my closest friends over the years and I’m so grateful to know you all and to Stargate and Martin for bringing us together. Here’s to the next 10!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

No worries Josi - I'm surprised you even know what day it is after your hectic Christmas/New Year

And I can only echo what you said ^^^, and as Sarai said, which of us could have guessed that a sci-fi show (and it's most Awesome Director and PTB ) would bring us all such wonderful friends and happy times? Not me, but I'm so very grateful that they did

Also,
              A MASSIVE THANK YOU
              to all of you for making our 10th MartinMas so pretty!

*group hugs everyone*

Comment

((huggles you both)))

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Nothing in particular - I just have one of those nights now and then *shrugs*
                sucks

Don't work too hard
                Never

Oh wow! It's been ages since I had a 69!

Thanks Jumble!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  ((huggles you both)))

sucks
                  It does, but it only happens occasionally

Never

Oh wow! It's been ages since I had a 69!

Thanks Jumble!
                  You're welcome

Comment

*squooshy huggles everyone*

*throws sleepy dust at Jumble*

*snuggles by the fire with a book*
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't participate this year. I just had a very hard end to 2018 and to be honest after over 3 months with house repairs, I never felt any ambition to do anything in December. It was hard enough just to put my house back together. I forgot to pay the people that fed my cats, forgot to get enough litter, had to go out on New Years day for food because I just couldn't face going to the grocery store before then. I was just tired both mentally and physically. I didn't even write anything during that time, no inspiration at all. I'm just getting back into living life a little although I have kept my contact with the world at a minimum. However, I will be going out to dinner tomorrow with my good friends Heidi and Sean. Some good Thai food. My funk is basically over but my energy levels are still really low. Will call on Monday to get a doctor's appt. I am not use to feeling this tired all the time these days. Hoping it is just a easy fix of getting my ass out there more or some vitamins. But on Wed (2nd) I went to bed at around 11 pm and didn't wake up until about 12 pm the next day (except for several trips to the bathroom - but I can do that in my sleep!) Only time I ever slept that much in one night I had mono and a severe case strep throat - I was about 19 at the time, so over 50 years!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry 2018 was so horrible to you Laurie - let's hope 2019 treats you much more kindly *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                          *squooshy huggles everyone*

*throws sleepy dust at Jumble*

*snuggles by the fire with a book*
                          Ah, so I have you to thank for being blissfully asleep all of last night? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            Ah, so I have you to thank for being blissfully asleep all of last night? Thank you!
                            You are most welcome! *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

This has taken aaaaages and I'm still not sure if I like it...............

Comment

I love it! Thank you Jumble and helpers!

Comment

Working...
                                X