• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More hands............

Comment

Sharp dressed Martin...............

Comment

Toooools! And the odd beardpic..............

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow - that was a nice group of pictures, lots of pictures!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep

Photobucket has blocked us from hot-linking (posting pictures on forums) and they've broken all the links already posted - unless we feel like paying them $399 our accounts are no longer any use to us So I've just uploaded all those pics into Imbox because, frankly, the people at Photobucket can go do something to themselves that I'm not allowed to say on here

So sad to look back through the thread and find all our pics and artwork gone

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Yep

Photobucket has blocked us from hot-linking (posting pictures on forums) and they've broken all the links already posted - unless we feel like paying them $399 our accounts are no longer any use to us So I've just uploaded all those pics into Imbox because, frankly, the people at Photobucket can go do something to themselves that I'm not allowed to say on here

So sad to look back through the thread and find all our pics and artwork gone
                      Isn't there some way to retrieve the pictures off of the thread and copy them to your pc and then to Imbox?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Isn't there some way to retrieve the pictures off of the thread and copy them to your pc and then to Imbox?
                        There is, and if I had a few months to spare with nothing better to do I might be inclined to do it - or not! Nearly 9 years' worth of pics and artwork? I don't think so It wood mean everyone that's posted here from PB wood have to do that ^^ and then edit their posts, because we can only edit our own posts. Not likely is it?

No, PB have a lot to answer for - my hope is that they'll back-track to how it was or shut down because nobody will pay them their exhorbitant charges. Talking about cutting their own throats Even if they back track, I doubt it's possible for them to fix all the links that they've broken - they could at least have left past hot-linking alone

/rant - sorry
                        Last edited by Jumble; 29 August 2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

There is, and if I had a few months to spare with nothing better to do I might be inclined to do it - or not! Nearly 9 years' worth of pics and artwork? I don't think so It wood mean everyone that's posted here from PB wood have to do that ^^ and then edit their posts, because we can only edit our own posts. Not likely is it?

No, PB have a lot to answer for - my hope is that they'll back-track to how it was or shut down because nobody will pay them their exhorbitant charges. Talking about cutting their own throats Even if they back track, I doubt it's possible for them to fix all the links that they've broken - they could at least have left past hot-linking alone

/rant - sorry
                          Yes!
                          The breaking of the past links makes me angry too. I mean, there are other photo hosting sites, but all the deleted history. Ugh.
                          And from what I read, PB doesn't even really care about all the complaints from users.In fact, they couldn't even be bothered to give proper notice.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know

All those '69 post banners, all gone

I might repost some artwork - maybe some Martinmas stuff? Might take out a little of the sting from having our thread ruined.

Good thing my OCD insists that I file everything

Comment

Just had a nice lunch with a friend at the place that used to be Anderson's. The food was nice (although I wood have preferred to have it on a plate rather than a wooden board) and the price reasonable. The waiter must have asked us six or seven times if everything was ok and if there was anything else we wanted - most annoying! We didn't have a dessert as we were full after the starter and main.

I do realise that we've been spoiled by Anderson's for several years, but I really do grit my teeth when my eating and/or conversation is constantly interrupted Am I being unreasonable?

Comment

Just had a nice lunch with a friend at the place that used to be Anderson's. The food was nice (although I wood have preferred to have it on a plate rather than a wooden board) and the price reasonable. The waiter must have asked us six or seven times if everything was ok and if there was anything else we wanted - most annoying! We didn't have a dessert as we were full after the starter and main.

I do realise that we've been spoiled by Anderson's for several years, but I really do grit my teeth when my eating and/or conversation is constantly interrupted Am I being unreasonable?
                                Ugh, no. That wood annoy me too.
                                I'm all for good service, but there can be too much of a good thing.
                                I have a 'please let me stuff my face in peace if we don't know each other' policy.

Edit: So what is not-Anderson's called now?
                                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 31 August 2017, 11:40 AM.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X