Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..... and Sanctuary with Big Bertha no doubt

Comment

Oh yes, that too. Though that was worse because at least in Harry Potter and LOTR I knew when the spiders were coming so could be prepared!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Talking of WooHooMeets - if we're going to get a trip to Leeds in this summer perhaps we should be nudging Sarai for a date
        Yeah I was going to talk to you about that the last time we were chatting on the group...

Currently all looking very busy - but we'll continue this on the Facebook group!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*

Wendy!
          Nad!!

Hopefully we get a chance to have a woohoomeet even if it is after summer! *fingers crossed*
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wishes Woohoo Meets happened in the Western US*

*hugglez Woohoos*

*runz out*
            sigpic

Comment

I'd LOVE to have a WooHooMeet in the US, but I doubt my bank account wood allow me

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                *wishes Woohoo Meets happened in the Western US*

*hugglez Woohoos* *runz out*
                Originally posted by Jumble
                I'd LOVE to have a WooHooMeet in the US, but I doubt my bank account wood allow me
                Oh I really wish it would happen in the Western US. That would be so cool!
                sigpic

Comment

Right, that's me done with work until September! That's the upside of childminding a teacher's child The downside is I don't get paid......... but my fridge and two freezers are full, as is the wine rack - who needs money?

Comment

Well... that wine rack...

So.
                    New Stargate.
                    Hm.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah, new Stargate........ don't think I'll be watching, even assuming it's on any channel that I have access to

Really, why do people mess with shows that are done, and were done superbly well? It's not as if anyone can do it better

Whatever happened to new ideas? Boldly going where n....... er, yeah, that's been done but you know what I mean

Comment

I wood have loved it if it was a continuation of the three series, but the origins part doesn't really pull me in. If I have to pay to see, I'll most likely pass too.
                        I also wonder about the silence from people who used to be involved in making the show. No 'yay franchise!' party? Unless I missed something?

EDIT: LOL. New ideas.
                        New ideas are so 1980's...
                        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 21 July 2017, 12:40 PM.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Meh.

That is all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, new Stargate........ don't think I'll be watching, even assuming it's on any channel that I have access to

Really, why do people mess with shows that are done, and were done superbly well? It's not as if anyone can do it better

Whatever happened to new ideas? Boldly going where n....... er, yeah, that's been done but you know what I mean
                            From what I hear it will be on the internet and only 10 minutes per episode. Not exactly enough to really get involved very much!
                            sigpic

Comment

And onto sad news. I had to put Callie down today. Turns out the $500+ I spent to get her better was a waste of money. She didn't have whatever it was - she had throat and mouth cancer. She couldn't eat so I had no choice. Only had her for a little over 15 months, but she was so sweet and loving and she sat on my lap all the time. I am really going to miss her. Carrie won't let me pick her up - she jumps away immediately. She also never sits on my lap or cuddles me in bed like Callie. She's a sweet cat but not overly affectionate. I am really missing my little Callie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Oh I really wish it would happen in the Western US. That would be so cool!
                                OK, one of us needs to win the lottery. Then we could fly all the Woohoos to some location to be determined and have a massive party

Right, that's me done with work until September! That's the upside of childminding a teacher's child The downside is I don't get paid......... but my fridge and two freezers are full, as is the wine rack - who needs money?
                                Nope, sounds like you're pretty much set

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                And onto sad news. I had to put Callie down today. Turns out the $500+ I spent to get her better was a waste of money. She didn't have whatever it was - she had throat and mouth cancer. She couldn't eat so I had no choice. Only had her for a little over 15 months, but she was so sweet and loving and she sat on my lap all the time. I am really going to miss her. Carrie won't let me pick her up - she jumps away immediately. She also never sits on my lap or cuddles me in bed like Callie. She's a sweet cat but not overly affectionate. I am really missing my little Callie!
                                *big hugs* Laurie Losing a pet is always so hard, no matter whether you've had them a long time or a short time. They burrow their way so deeply into our hearts.

As to new Stargate... well, count me in the chorus of meh. The story they produce may well turn out to be good, but it mostly seems to be a way to get people to sign up and pay for their digital platform. And unless they start producing a lot of new content, that just seems like trying to get money out of a dwindling fanbase, tbh.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X