No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure 'respect' is a concept that's easy to grasp for the presidential pair. I actually think that between them, she's the most sensible one. And I'm pulling a funny face as I write this...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nekkid.

And shimmying.

And eating a cookie.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Not nekkid.

Shivering.

Trying not to eat cookies!

Comment

Roadworks update: Work started on my road last Monday (not next Monday, as we'd been told ), which was worrying.............. but..........

I had a chat with the workmen this afternoon because I needed to find out exactly when the road wood be closed. It seems they don't agree with the idea of closing the road because "It's ridiculous! How on earth are the residents supposed to cope with no vehicular access to their homes?" How indeed So what they said is that they will only close off one half of the road at a time, except when the final surface has been laid because it takes a few hours to cool down. And they think that will be during the day on Friday. So after all the hassle of getting other people organised to help so that I can still look after the children and their parents can still work, it appears that it was all a waste of time and stress!

I'm now hoping that the workmen (y'know, the guys actually doing the job) are right and it won't get changed back again......

*fingers crossed*

Comment

Had a lovely WooHooMeet with Josi, Sarai, Wendy, Cags and Ben - awesome 3 course meal at Anderson's Sadly Wendy and Sarai's last one We're going to have great difficulty finding somewhere else to eat because I doubt we'll find one anywhere near to Stuart's standards. Ho hum...... that's what happens when you've been spoiled with such awesomeness

I'm hoping to get some of his recipes so we can at least try to re-create them

Comment

Just had an interesting phone conversation - I rang Renault to book an M.O.T. for Woody and the guy asked when I wood like to book her in. So I told him it's a he and he asked what his name was. I told him and he asked me why, so I had to explain to him that Woody is named after the director of a sci-fi show and he asked which one. I told him 'Stargate' and we then spent ten minutes discussing our favourite characters and which our favourite episodes are........

Comment

*blows away cobwebs*

Saw this and thought of, well, me!

Comment

There are firefighters connected to life alert buttons?
                  How cool.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Just had an interesting phone conversation - I rang Renault to book an M.O.T. for Woody and the guy asked when I wood like to book her in. So I told him it's a he and he asked what his name was. I told him and he asked me why, so I had to explain to him that Woody is named after the director of a sci-fi show and he asked which one. I told him 'Stargate' and we then spent ten minutes discussing our favourite characters and which our favourite episodes are........
                  How awesomely weird!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    There are firefighters connected to life alert buttons?
                    How cool.
                    Not sure it's directly connected to firefighters, but it definitely has the ability to call the emergency services

How awesomely weird!
                    Yes I seem to remember there was an engineer or repairman of some sort that came to the house and we had a similar conversation because of the pics of Martin on the kitchen wall

Comment

Martinpics at Gatecon courtesy of EH-T..........

Face covered because she doesn't want it on the internet

Comment

Fab pics - thanks for sharing EH-T!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awww! <3
                          Tx EH-T!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Yay for the Martin goodness!Thanks Jumble and EH-T
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Good news from twitter:

@amandatapping

Woohoo!! RT @JGLenic: Eric McCormack Sci-Fi Series ‘Travelers’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix & Showcase via @Deadline

Comment

There's Martinpics and good news and I'm nekkid and all is good.

RL is a bit crazy, but the interwebs are awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X