The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Well, that doesn't mean you weren't thinking about how I neglected you all day.
    I bet it ruined any and all festivities and made you cry.

Because I'm just that important.

Of course you are. I was doing OK most of the day, but as the evening hours wore on and it got closer and closer to midnight with no Nad birthday wish, I began to feel more and more anxious and then, as I realised you must have forgotten, a great sadness came upon me and lo I did weep.

*nods*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sorry.
      So, so sorry.

*hugs*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sniffs*

I forgive you. It's hard, but I think I can find it in my heart to do so.

*hugs*
        sigpic

Comment

Imagine how worried I was, struggling to make a nice wp and feeling I was failing miserably and woodn't have any pressies for you Fortunately, after several hours of self-vilification, JW's tut came to my rescue!

That's what comes of leaving things till the last minute

Comment

Oh but the pressies are lovely! You shouldn't doubt yourself, really
            sigpic

Comment

Oh good.

I think that may have been the wine of self-pity talking

Comment

When the second bottle of wine starts the hiccups going, and you blame that on the ridiculously weird weather we're having (excessive heat alternating with massive storms and torrential rain and then reverting to record high heat ) and equalizing that with the fact that you've had a particularly difficult week (first couple of weeks of new term are stupidly non-routine and cause total havoc ) and..............

*opens another bottle*

Because, seriously, that really is the only way to deal with the first two weeks of the autumn term

Comment

Did I ever tell you that I love Tom Hanks? I do.

Edit: Watching The Road to Perdition. That explains it, right?

Comment

That and the wine
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. The wine always has to be included in the equation.

Currently trying to organise lunch with Lee and Joel on Sunday by text. You can imagine how that's going.....

So far, I think I'm picking Joel up at his house at 1.10pm on Sunday. Still trying to figure out collecting Lee along the way......

Comment

All I have to say is: ''Who doesn't love Tom Hanks?''

Edit: Yeah. That really is all I have to say.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Sorted out picking up Lee and Joel - off to Anderson's for lunch

Comment

Ah, what a lovely afternoon I had with the boys! Not to mention the roast pork dinner followed by a Sticky Toffee Pud with honeycomb ice-cream

Comment

ice creammm...

I want ice cream.

I have no ice cream.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X