• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hippy flowers!

(grown from seed - very easy )

Comment

Ooh! Flowers!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      That moment that makes you feel that it's all been worthwhile..............

Waiting in the queue at the supermaket checkout, my 3yr old boy put his hand against my cheek, looked me straight in the eye and said "I love you. I really love you!" There was a chorus of 'Ahhhhhhs' from the nearby shoppers and one lady asked me if I was his Grandma. I said no, I'm his Childminder, which appeared to surprise everyone. I feel I may have educated several people as to what Childminding is really about
      Aww! That's so cute!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It really was - kept a big smile on my face for the rest of the day

AWESOME birthday pressies from Josi!

*iz a very lucky girl*

Comment

*runs in*

Happy Birthday,
          Jumble
          !!!

*hugs*
          *shimmies*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Jumble!!!

And you're very welcome! So glad you love them
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *runs in*

Happy Birthday,
              Jumble
              !!!

*hugs*
              *shimmies*

Thank you

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Happy Birthday Jumble!!!

And you're very welcome! So glad you love them
              Oh go on - you knew I wood

Got this card from a fellow Childminder..............

I'm so transparent, it doesn't take anyone long to figure me out does it?

Comment

No, that it doesn't!

And yes, I was pretty sure you would But still, nice to hear that you did!
                sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Muskies S3 dvds have arrived two days earlier than expected!

*bounces off to watch*

Comment

Just watched 12 Muskies eps - suffering from slight Athos-overload

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Just watched 12 Muskies eps - suffering from slight Athos-overload
                      Not a real problem, in my book.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I didn't exactly say it was a problem - just stating a fact

Comment

You ok there, Jumble? Need anything? Thunk cushion, cold shower perhaps?

Mine arrived yesterday too I've not marathoned them quite as you have though, curse work getting in the way
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm fine thank you - no need for a cushion since I make sure I'm lying safely on my bed before I hit the 'play' button

The timing was just perfect for me - I'm off work until September so have plenty of time on my hands

Have you looked at the extras yet?

Spoiler:
                            Tbh I'm pretty disappointed - the only ones with Tom as Athos I've aready seen

Marathoning the whole season did kind of point up a lot of things I'd missed using the week-by-week method. Or week-by-fortnight as it was a couple of times

I had seen in Ep 10 the echo back to Ep1 where Athos saw Grimaud on the battle field until he disappeared in a puff of smoke, but I now see that it was echoed in other eps too.

All of which is a darned good reason to for me to do a total 30 ep re-watch next week-end. I mean, it woodn't do to miss any little detail that I may have overlooked before

Best get off to the shops soon to re-stock the wine cellar........

Edit: Done! Three bottles of Baywood Red and nine bottles of Baywood Rose now fully installed
                            Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Ah. Fangirl logic is a beautiful thing...

sigpic

Comment

It's the logic that I live by

Comment

Working...
                                X