My computer broke.

And then my internet broke.

And now I'm broke.

*crawlz to couch and hidez under a blanket*
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no! *huggles LJ*

Well look at it this way - for the rest of the year, the only way is up

Yeah, food - waaaaay too much was consumed over here.

But I look at it this way - I have the rest of the year to eat healthily

Comment

*hugs LJ*
        Your wording did make me guilty-giggle

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Oh no! *huggles LJ*

Well look at it this way - for the rest of the year, the only way is up

Yeah, food - waaaaay too much was consumed over here.

But I look at it this way - I have the rest of the year to eat healthily
        Heh.
        Hehehe.
        Yes.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

this is certainly putting the best possible face on the situation. Not only that, but it is the same line that could be used for any day this year!
          sigpic

Comment

Happy New Years to all!

And today it has been lightly snowing all day!
            sigpic

Comment

Hellloooo WooHoos! AND Happy 2016!

Went to work, the heat was broken...left at noon Bought $30 worth of yarn on the way home! Must hide it from hubby who thinks I have too much yarn as it is...no such thing, says I...projects, projects, projects...I'm almost done with my scarf that matches the lovely navy and white hand/wrist warmers I made myself.

Spent my afternoon crocheting and watching CSI while ignoring the dishes and the clothes that need to be folded I did, however, go pick up the children from after care and am now lazily making pasta for dinner.

And...I don't think I told you this, but I finally finished one of my WIPs that I started in 2013! ...if there's nothing else good to say about 2015 it's that. Any shippers who wanna read it, it's called My Wonderland and you can find in on both FFN and Ao3 (link under my beautiful siggy made by Josi).
              sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I too have a lot of yarn - currently knitting baby clothes for a little girl due in March

Back to work today - really didn't want to get up when the alarm buzzed at 6.40am

Comment

Who is expecting Jumble? One of your kids?

And what is this strange talk about something called ah "work".... I vague remember that. Only good thing about getting older - you can forget about all those evil things you had to do just to survive!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Who is expecting Jumble? One of your kids?
                    Little boy I look after is having a baby sister

And what is this strange talk about something called ah "work".... I vague remember that. Only good thing about getting older - you can forget about all those evil things you had to do just to survive!
                    Good for you - I'll still have to work when I'm 'retired' as I won't have a pension to live on

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Little boy I look after is having a baby sister

Good for you - I'll still have to work when I'm 'retired' as I won't have a pension to live on
                      Ah Jumble, that isn't really being retired, just maybe changing professions.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I know it's an old conversation now (), but you can never have too much of something if you're actually using it.
                        That's how I defend my washi tape ...collection.

...all my stationary, really. I need it.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what washi tape is but if you say you need it then I guess you need it

Comment

R.I.P. David Bowie - what a shock

Comment

Stupid cancer.

sigpic

Comment

Yes.

He was only 69

Comment

Working...
                                X