No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed how eloquently I speak when drunk? No?

Comment

I don't intend to be up very early tomorrow, so............

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
        I want a unicorn!
        Have faith and wait

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*giggles*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy
          Ninth day
          of Martinmas
          !!!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This Theme has certainly brought out some lovely arties!

Comment

Now to post my catch up Martinmas arties...maybe I should post them all separately so that I can try to actually rank on that list of statistics
                    I should have scrolled down just a little further........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I should have asked after I finished last night's wine then.

I most sincerely wish that I could also have a unicorn. (Hmmm...now picturing Martin riding said unicorn...why?)
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I should have asked after I finished last night's wine then.

I most sincerely wish that I could also have a unicorn. (Hmmm...now picturing Martin riding said unicorn...why?)
                        Ah, that is what is known as 'The WooHoo Effect' -shows you've been around here long enough to have Martin inveigled into your sub-conscious

Comment

What it also means is that now qualify for your own special WooHoo Name! Take a look at the list, give it some thought and then let me know what you wish your WooHoo Name to be...........

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                          Jumble - Martin's Special WooHoo
                          MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
                          Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                          Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
                          Nad - The Cute and Cuddly WooHoo
                          Jann - The ‘Innocent’ WooHoo
                          Wendy - The Determined WooHoo
                          Luvnjoe – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
                          Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz
                          Estrela – The Lurking WooHoo
                          Laurie – The Novel WooHoo
                          Jasmina – The (Ab)Normal WooHoo
                          XFC – The Catalytic WooHoo
                          Sarai – The Dan-Loving WooHoo
                          Bree – Amanda’s WooHoo
                          +1 – The Indecisive WooHoo
                          DevilishMe – The Evil WooHoo
                          EH-T – The Only Legal WooHoo
                          Madness Reigns (Steph) – The Textured WooHoo
                          Nolamom – Fluffy’s WooHoo
                          Antoa – The WooHoo Nubbin
                          Claire – The Costumed WooHoo
                          Max – The Elusive WooHoo
                          Last Request (Amy) – The WooHoo to Blame
                          LadyGalaxyG (Jakie) – The Multi-Shipping WooHoo
                          Oma – The Curvy WooHoo

Comment

There are also some guidelines (not rulez - we don't rulez ) that you should be aware of..........

1. Bouncing. Bouncing is a must. Don't worry, half of us will encourage you to bounce without restraint but the other half will remind you of some very important safety rules like scaterring cusions and wearing your bunny helmet. Nad will provide you with a full safety demonstration on how to properly afix said helmet to your head.

2. Huggling. We do that. Lots of it. Huggling makes us feel warm and fuzzy, especially squishy huggling. If you're not a touchy feely person, try building up to it with a few simple hugs.

3. Snuggling inside Martin's jacket. To be fair, only members who names start with a J and end in an E but have an UMBLE in the middle are really allowed to snuggle in said jacket. But the rest of us watch and get excited about it anyway.

4. 69 posts positively absolutely HAVE to be made in this thread. You get goodies if you do. *nods*

6. Post PTB spam. Do this often. Amanda is a PTB, RDA is NOT!

7. Nekkid run through the thread at every opportunity. It's very liberating.

8. Be nice to each other. Seriously, really be nice to each other.

9. Ignore the heck out of #s 1 to 7 if you like. Respect # 8. Which is easy when everyone here is so Awsome!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Funny things turn up when delving into the Martin/WooHoo files on my pc..........

Where have all the Woohoos gone and where are all the PTB?
                                Where's the street-wise Martin Wood to fight for Woohoos like me?
                                Isn't there a white knight driving the hippy bus?
                                Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of shippy-hippy us

I need a Woohoo, I'm holding out for at Woohoo 'till the end of the night
                                He's gotta be strong and He's gotta be fast
                                And He's gotta bring broccoli tonight.
                                I need a Woohoo, I'm holding out for a Woohoo 'till the morning light
                                He's gotta be sure and it's gotta be soon
                                And some chocolate would help with my life, with my life

I need a Woohoo!

By Bree 250510

Comment

Working...
                                X