Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    By the way...
    I think the WWW (world wide WooHoos) works for me.
    It makes us sound like a gang.

A cute gang.
    A cute, slightly drunk gang.
    ...wearing rainbow colours.

Maybe more of a theater group.

Absolutely! And how cool of him to not only bother to tweet us on Christmas Day but also to come up with that *huggles him*

Yeah.

What if we're really made up charaters in a TV show? That wood explain some of our insanity.
    How do you know we're not?

I feel so lucky
    Good

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Absolutely! And how cool of him to not only bother to tweet us on Christmas Day but also to come up with that *huggles him*
      *joins in the hugfest*

How do you know we're not?

Good
      I do feel watched sometimes...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*joins in the hugfest*

I do feel watched sometimes...

Over this last year I have definitely felt that someone or something was hitting the reset button everytime it seemed things were getting better

I shall grit my teeth and approach 2016 with a very positive attitude and resist any and all efforts on the parts of others to put a damper on things - I may request swordfighting and swashbuckling lessons from Athos

Comment

do you really want the lessons or are you just looking for an excuse to spend a little close-contact time with him
          sigpic

Comment

Nola! How could you suggest such a thing? Swordfighting and swashbuckling don't involved body close contact with one's instructor! I merely wish to take advantage of his extensive knowledge and expertise in order that I can equip myself with the necessary skills to deal with anyone/anything that means me harm

Besides, this is Martin's thread and I wouldn't want him to think I were being a bit lax in my devotion to him, so shhhhhh!
            Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2015, 05:38 AM. Reason: 5 typos? Seriously? :o

Comment

okay, you have me laughing very hard now. doesn't the instructor have to show you how to hold the sword correctly? (picturing a golf pro with his arms around the pretty girl to demonstrate the grip on the club)
              sigpic

Comment

I... um....... nono, I don't think that's at all necessary

Jeez, give me a break - I may be old but do still hormones
                Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2015, 06:12 AM.

Comment

We're about the same age, and I see NOTHING wrong with admiring a fine specimen of a human
                  sigpic

Comment

Nothing at all wrong in admiring It's the thought that comes after admiring ............

Is it me or is it getting hot in here? *fans self*

Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2015, 09:11 AM. Reason: I can't spell in this heat!

Comment

LOL! *snicker*
                      sigpic

Comment

Stop corrupting the innocent minds of us younguns.
                        Youngeruns.

Jeez.
                        Men are human beings and not just there to lust after.
                        We do not keep photobucket albums with pictures and we do not want them to show us how to hold their swords!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That's right Nad, you tell her!

*thinks*

Hang on, if they're not there to lust after what are they there for?

Comment

Next you'll be telling me that Aidan Turner's (hopefully) half-nekkid appearance in 'Then There Were None' tonight isn't there just to raise the collective blood-pressure of half the females in England - as if

Comment

So what I'm getting from this conversation is that Jumble wants Athos to teach her how to handle his sword, is that about it?

Let's hope today's not the day Martin decides to check in on his Woohoos Happy he saw the vid though Thanks for putting it together as always, Jumble!
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                So what I'm getting from this conversation is that Jumble wants Athos to teach her how to handle his sword, is that about it?

Well yes, that's what you would get with those two guttery WooHoos twisting my words

Let's hope today's not the day Martin decides to check in on his Woohoos Happy he saw the vid though Thanks for putting it together as always, Jumble!
                                Martin knows perfectly well that he is my number one! He also understands that long-distance relationships can be difficult to sustain and that a person's eyes may wander harmlessly from time to time.

Thank you - I tend to forget just how much I enjoy vid-making until I get started

*wanders off to watch Aidan*

Comment

Working...
                                X