The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    .... feel sorry for whoever has the misfortune to answer the phone tomorrow morning when I call, yet again, to find out when, or even IF, I am getting my heating fixed

*stomps off to bed*
    Well I know you have at least one extra blanket!
    sigpic

Comment

Yesterday morning I was very very nervous having to go back to get another mammogram and also an ultra sound. After getting the good news - scar tissue, last night I slept for about 9 1/2 hours. Probably because I didn't sleep so well for 4 nights.

Today I CELEBRATED! - went and got my hair cut and out to lunch (sort of). Went to Jack's and got a cedar-onion buttery hamburger (one of their new ones) and it was delicious. Amazing what a day can do.... Today I am very very happy!

sigpic

Comment

Two good news in one week? This is fantastic! How is little Sammie doing?
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

I have been assured that an engineer will definitely be here today - I won't hold my breath I'm just glad we're having such mild weather and not the usual December chill!

Comment

Still waiting............

So far this year the parents of some of the children I look after have all given me wine............ I commented to a friend that I'm not sure what that says about what they think of me - she assured me that it means they think Childminding is hard work and I must really need it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Two good news in one week? This is fantastic! How is little Sammie doing?
                She is doing better each day. Today I noticed she isn't as bony as she became. She is putting back on some of the weight she lost. This is a very very good sign. My little girl is doing great!
                sigpic

Comment

Ugh, Jumble. Really hope you get your heating fixed soon. *sends hot water bottle and wine*

Yay for your excellent news, Laurie! So happy to hear you sounding so happy
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I am now starting to get just a little bit ticked off - still no engineer

Comment

Still to lazy to post from my phone...but I got a shiny new one today...so perhaps I will be less lazy

Lovin' all the advents! They are gorgeous!!!
                      Nad did you actually draw that advent of yours yourself? That one was amazing!

Laurie great to hear that the results came back clean! That must be quite the relief! Also glad to hear that Sammie is doing better!

Jumble parents just know you love your wine Hope you do get your heating fixed soon! Otherwise drink some extra wine...makes you warm

And just because

*runs around nekkid*
                      sigpic

Comment

It's certainly doing the trick for internal warming Good to see you *hugs Jann*

Comment

by Claire

Comment

Comment

Martinmas Theme 2015
                              Cocktail Party!

1 Purple Rain
                              2 Pink Lady
                              3 Tequila Sunrise
                              4 Bloody Mary
                              5 Green Ghoul
                              6 Blue Lagoon
                              7 Irish Coffee
                              8 White Russian
                              9 Aviation Cocktail
                              10 Pina Colada
                              11 (Dirty) Martini!
                              12 WooHoo!

Make what you will of those

Please make your masterpieces 680 x 383px so that they'll fit the vid screen and send them to me asap so I can get the vid started. You can either post your own on the relevant days or I can post them for you - let me know. Either way, get creating!

Comment

I'm feeling tipsy already!

Amazing photo from Claire
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X