No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you could always copy/paste them into a Word file and then keep them forever
    sigpic

Comment

I could print them and make a Big Book of Wisdom!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Runz through thread*

*Nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

Just in case she pops in.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
          WENDY

Comment

Comment

Thank you for the likes to my car. I loooooves him.

And thank you for the birthday wishes, Jumble. I didn't get time to come here yesterday but I did have a great day. 32 Now I can't deny being in my thirties. Hahaha
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah, you young 'uns have no understanding of age - when I was your age the idea of being 62 horrified me, but I've realised it doesn't matter a damn what the numbers are, it's how you feel that matters

In that respect, I'm younger than you

Comment

Happy Belated Bday Wendy!

So, this past weekend was a bit crazy. The holiday was good, but my mother ended up in the ER on Saturday. As she and my dad were leaving to come meet us for dinner at my sister's, mom tripped over a garden hose and face planted on the cement patio! Thank the Lord nothing is broken, but she looks like she lost one heck of a fight. She has two black eyes, some cuts and other bruises, and she hyperextended the fingers in her right hand and the doc says she won't have full use back for almost a month! But, she told me today that she is feeling better.
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Oh Scully - so sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she feels well quickly - and tell her to say "if you think I look bad - you should see the other guy." Then just smile.

And now for that age issue Wendy - 32 and you are feeling old? Oh you have to be kidding me. I'm going to be 69 on my next birthday and if anyone dares call me old to my face....I'l, I'll oh you don't want to know what I would do! Seriously - like Jumble - at the age of 30 I thought even being 60 was like almost being dead. However, now that I am approaching the cusp of turning 70 - not so old anymore. That is until I try waking up or moving!
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

OOH...such a great start for the Advents. As always Jumble, I love the way you use color so boldy! And JW...that is just Wow!

As I was scouring the net for some pics to use for my advents (and successfully not doing anything close to working while my boss is not here ), I found THIS...

I must say...this is one of my favorite pics...I'm such a sucker for the scruff
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                          OOH...such a great start for the Advents. As always Jumble, I love the way you use color so boldy! And JW...that is just Wow!
                          Thank you I work on the theory that if I blind everyone with lots of bright colours they won't look too closely at my rubbish blending and cutting

As I was scouring the net for some pics to use for my advents (and successfully not doing anything close to working while my boss is not here ), I found THIS...

I must say...this is one of my favorite pics...I'm such a sucker for the scruff
                          Oh yes, I am soooo with you on that one

How's your Mum doing?
                          Last edited by Jumble; 02 December 2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

She sent me a pic yesterday...poor thing. One eye is completely purple, but she can open it and most importantly she isn't having any vision problems. She has a great attitude, she says it could be worse but it looks absolutely awful. She's more worried about not using her hand. She's right-handed and it's her right hand that she can't use
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Bruising does look terrible, and it will look worse as it goes through all the colour changes, but she's right, it could have been a lot worse! Oh dear! She'll just have to instruct and supervise while others do the things she can't

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*sends hugs for Scully's mom*

I love how one day, we're all 'old' and the other day, everyone's being a spring flower again!

The awesome advents! It's december already.
                                Jumble, I know that car! I know that car! *bounces*
                                And JW, very cool!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X