The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    This thread was just tooooo awesome for them!

Exactly!

And far from scaring off the Spencers with talk of roasting them over the campfire we have in fact just gained a couple........
    See? They like it!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The Spencers are weird.

You two are weird.

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Meh.
        If we're all weird... then weird is normal, right?
        So I think that in 'weird', we have found a proper thread average.

We're all average after all!
        *shimmies*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Meh.
          If we're all weird... then weird is normal, right?
          So I think that in 'weird', we have found a proper thread average.

We're all average after all!
          *shimmies*
          That's right *high fives*

And that means you too Josi

Comment

That's right *high fives*

And that means you too Josi
            *high fives*

Oh yes. Josi is very average.

sigpic

Comment

I meant weird, of course

Comment

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I meant weird, of course
                  Oh yes. Much better

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  See? Now she feels mckayed.

sigpic

Comment

But of course it's raining - today is the Nursery's end of summer term picnic

Comment

As it turned out, the picnic was great - it stopped raining and the sun wasn't too hot

And I won a teddy bear in the raffle - one more for my collection

Comment

But imagine the fun you could have had in that rain, though.

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Glad you had fun and won a teddy at the picnic Jumble, sounds like fun!

Crazy week here for me, as some of you know I haven't been overly happy at work and recently things got even weirder as the management structure was reshuffled. Well, an opportunity crossed my path last week and I went for it, the upshot of which being I have a new job! It's all happened very quickly and I still have to work my notice period at the current place, but I'm feeling good. You never really know what it's going to be like until you take the plunge I guess, but I know if I stayed where I am I'd only continue to get steadily more unhappy.

So I'm helping myself to 1,2,3,4 some beers tonight and the rest of the weekend to celebrate

Comment

Congrats on the new job, Sarai!
                            That sure is worth 1,2,3,4 some beers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              But imagine the fun you could have had in that rain, though.
                              Sadly in my responsible role as Childminder I would have been unable to strip off and dance in the rain - that kind of thing is likely to be frowned upon in the UK - so it was probably a good thing that it didn't rain and I did not have to fight my natural Hippy urges

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *waves*

Glad you had fun and won a teddy at the picnic Jumble, sounds like fun!

Crazy week here for me, as some of you know I haven't been overly happy at work and recently things got even weirder as the management structure was reshuffled. Well, an opportunity crossed my path last week and I went for it, the upshot of which being I have a new job! It's all happened very quickly and I still have to work my notice period at the current place, but I'm feeling good. You never really know what it's going to be like until you take the plunge I guess, but I know if I stayed where I am I'd only continue to get steadily more unhappy.

So I'm helping myself to 1,2,3,4 some beers tonight and the rest of the weekend to celebrate
                              Yay for the new job! And Yay for the beers

You might want to send Wendy some of those getoutwhileyoucanandfindsomethingthatwillmakeyouhappy vibes

Comment

Congratulations Sarai!!! Enjoy the whole lot of beer

You might want to send Wendy some of those getoutwhileyoucanandfindsomethingthatwillmakeyouhappy vibes
                                yespleaseandthankyouforthevibes *hug*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X