No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad to hear that you had a good week-end I like to drive alone too - that way nobody else can hear me arguing with my satnav

I detest clothes shopping! As for shoes, I don't wear them! Boots in the winter and sandals in the summer - both bought as cheaply as possible and usually in duplicate so that I don't have to go shoe shopping again for a couple of years

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
      Feeling meh.

Not a fan of outfit shopping either. Partly because of annoying salespeople, but mostly because I'm just not that into it. Short legs, wide hips and I often find the prices to be rediculous for what you get.

And Jumble, the arguing is the best part of being in a car with you.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad*

Another not-a-fan-of-shopping here. Not for clothes, or shoes. I have a very limited period of tolerance for shopping - have to do it in short bursts, then I run out of patience and have to just get out of whatever shop I'm in before I scream.

I do like getting nice pretty new dresses though I just loathe the process of acquiring them!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*
          Feeling meh.
          *huggles you*

Not a fan of outfit shopping either. Partly because of annoying salespeople, but mostly because I'm just not that into it. Short legs, wide hips and I often find the prices to be rediculous for what you get.
          I don't think it really matters what size or shape you are, nobody ever makes the piece you like in a size that fits you

And Jumble, the arguing is the best part of being in a car with you.
          Ah, but you only heard the edited version - on my own with Daniel and Woody there are a fair few expletives floating around (especially at roundabouts )

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs Nad*

Another not-a-fan-of-shopping here. Not for clothes, or shoes. I have a very limited period of tolerance for shopping - have to do it in short bursts, then I run out of patience and have to just get out of whatever shop I'm in before I scream.

I do like getting nice pretty new dresses though I just loathe the process of acquiring them!
          Yep, same here - find something nice in approximately the right size and get out as fast as you can! I can't cope with tiny changing rooms - if it doesn't fit when I get it home I take it back for a refund rather than getting all hot and sweaty whilst trying to keep the curtain closed and hating every minute of it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *huggles you*

I don't think it really matters what size or shape you are, nobody ever makes the piece you like in a size that fits you
            Exactly And also, no human beings are actually mannequin shaped. Clothes are designed for that mythical woman who is tall and thin with no hips, bum or boobs

Ah, but you only heard the edited version - on my own with Daniel and Woody there are a fair few expletives floating around (especially at roundabouts )
            Swearing when driving on your own is very therapeutic, I find

Yep, same here - find something nice in approximately the right size and get out as fast as you can! I can't cope with tiny changing rooms - if it doesn't fit when I get it home I take it back for a refund rather than getting all hot and sweaty whilst trying to keep the curtain closed and hating every minute of it
            With you there too. I hardly ever try stuff on!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah yes, the elusive 'average' woman She probably lives on an imaginary island with all the 'average' children

Comment

tsk tsk
                Who wants to be average anyway?

sigpic

Comment

I have gotten to the point of shopping online for virtually everything, including clothes. I know the brands and their sizing, so point and click has become the norm for me. I really won't be clothes shopping for several weeks yet - just before the school year.

Sorry to hear about employment issues. Not a nice thing at all.

Time for more wine!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's always time for more wine

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Online clothes shopping is very nice when you know what size their sizes are. Very convenient.
                      I do love store shopping for most other things, especially for books and paint stuff. That makes me happy, even if I don't buy much.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                      tsk tsk
                      Who wants to be average anyway?

You guys are all a little weird special.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Apparently I have made 23,103 posts on this thread

And yes, we are all very special

Comment

It's always time for more wine
                          Apparently I have made 23,103 posts on this thread

And yes, we are all very special
                          Neither of these statements are surprising.
                          In fact, they might just be connected.

EDIT: 9064. And I'm the second one. Heh.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Neither of these statements are surprising.
                            In fact, they might just be connected.
                            Possibly

EDIT: 9064. And I'm the second one. Heh.
                            Yes, I noticed that............

It just goes to prove that I love Martin more than anyone else does *nods*

Comment

Possibly

Yes, I noticed that............

It just goes to prove that I love Martin more than anyone else does *nods*
                              Yeah, sure. Let's just go with that

sigpic

Comment

.......... or possibly that I drink more wine than anyone else...............

I blame Athos *nods*

Comment

Working...
                                X