The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    It really was Kirstin had the sticky toffee pudding (she'll be back ) and you should have seen the SIZE of the cream meringue with toffee sauce that Ben ate That was after he demolished and adult-sized roast dinner too

I don't think Cags feeds him

Ah ha. Another sticky toffee pudding convert Excellent

Glad you all had a fab time
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I love how active this thread gets after the mention of The Desserts.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes - desserts are almost as popular as Martin..........

Comment

Who?

*hides under the bus*

EDIT: Please note that I was the last one who carried a Martin sig?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

..... and yet not doing so now.........

Besides, Athos is just that little bit prettier than Martin

Aaaaand we haven't had a new pic of Martin to work with in aaaaaages

Comment

..... and yet not doing so now.........

Besides, Athos is just that little bit prettier than Martin

Aaaaand we haven't had a new pic of Martin to work with in aaaaaages
              I'm just feelin' my J-Yo.

And *gasps*.
              Your spirit so is drunk...

sigpic

Comment

Hi Jumble and other Musketeers, in case you were interested, Tom Burke & Luke Pasqualino are attending LFCC on the Saturday ..plus RDA and Sigourney Weaver... in case you were contemplating going. Entre tickets for the Saturday are sold out, but they still need crew but you have to apply asap by sending email to [email protected] ps they can't provide hotels anymore.
                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  I'm just feelin' my J-Yo.

And *gasps*.
                  Your spirit so is drunk...
                  I did warn you.............

Thanks Claire, we did know Josi and Wendy will be there

Comment

Sounds like the amazing stcky toffee pudding needs to be made into an export for those of us that can't be at a Sunday dinner at Andersons.

*hugs* to one and all. I'm still in New York, but will be flying home this evening.
                    sigpic

Comment

I did warn you.............

Thanks Claire, we did know Josi and Wendy will be there
                      Yep! We're very excited! And also keeping our fingers crossed for them to get the other two boys too

We'll keep an eye out for you to say hi if we see you

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Sounds like the amazing stcky toffee pudding needs to be made into an export for those of us that can't be at a Sunday dinner at Andersons.

*hugs* to one and all. I'm still in New York, but will be flying home this evening.
                      Stuart can start justifiably calling it his world-renowned sticky toffee pudding

Hope you've had an awesome vacation! Safe flight home later
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello all - been healing recently so not on that much. But I have been reading everything and therefore been entertained. Hoping to get the "released" info from my doctor. I have a Friday appt. Wants to recheck my lungs for pneumonia one last time - so far - not there and hope it won't show up. Coughing way down (mostly at night) so that is a good sign. It is just taking too long! But I will prevail!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad you're seeing signs of improvement Laurie

There is, I've decided, one good thing about summer days...................

Comment

...Is it gnomes?

Yay for healing Laurie!

*hugs WooHoos*

sigpic

Comment

Definitely, Jumble But I love summer days in general Always happy when it's hot and sunny

Though I'm off to Spain next week where it looks like it's going to be 37-38 degrees, which might be pushing it a bit

*hugs Laurie* glad to hear you sounding brighter You'll get there!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, Nad - gnomes and wine together make a good day

OMG Josi! That's waaaaay too hot for comfort

Comment

Working...
                                X