No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one bites the dust indeed Welcome to the cult, Scully!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well that was a fun afternoon

I was taking the rocks and plants out of my aquarium and I just nicked the top edge of the glass - tiny little crack, no more than half a centimetre......... for about twenty seconds, then there was this almighty craaaaaaack!! Top to bottom of the front glass I managed to get the fish and most of the water out before it became too much of a tragedy, but I'm now left with a bucketful of homeless fish I'm in the process of setting up one of the small spare ones I kept just in case I ever needed one (see? hoarding is not a bad thing after all ), so they'll be ok for a couple of days until I can get them a new one - being Sunday, of course the shops closed early

I guess on the upside it did fill in the time between snooker sessions

Comment

Sorry Josi - I realised as soon as I posted what a pathetic event that was compared to your recent water disasters

Comment

That's ok If there's one thing I have learnt it's that water makes a horrible mess Glad you managed to save it from being too much of a disaster and hope you can get your fish a new home soon!

I have spent the weekend feeling sorry for myself - got a horrible cold and feeling pretty yucky Still, at least it was this weekend and not next
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi for feeling yucky* Hopefully you'll feel better by next week-end

I've just had yet another migraine - but apparently washing down the drugs with a glass of red wine makes them work faster

Hopefully the meeting on Wednesday will see an end to all this stress *crosses fingers and toes* I really can't cope with anymore

On the upside, I just had a call from Stuart and he says he can supply the food for next week-end - it was in doubt for awhile because he is really busy this week and he and Aly are off to New York on Thursday in celebration of her 60th - so it will be a proper WooHooMeet with all the bells and whistles

Comment

*hugs* I hope so too Go away evil migraines and stress!

Hurrah for the food! Please say a big thank you to Stuart for us And happy birthday to Aly too
              sigpic

Comment

I will

Comment

Aw That's the first time I've seen Ronnie O'Sullivan lose a match. Kudos to Judd Trump though - he played an awesome game

Now to catch up with Poldark...............

Comment

lots of news on the WooHoo front....

sorry for niece illness

oh no for fishies losing their home

happy for Stuart foodiness...
                    sigpic

Comment

Poldark - Oh-Mi-God

Comment

So curious, but Poldark won't air until June here, but at least it will be on PBS. We don't have cable
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

In that case I will say no more

I can't say why here, but I could really do with some good vibes for tomorrow if there are any spare ones floating around. And hugs, lots of hugs please.

Comment

*sends lots of hugs and positive vibes in Jumble's direction*
                            *lots and lots*
                            sigpic

Comment

Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes Jumble. Can't wait to see you all on Friday

Muskies semi-final semi-coherent thought pattern throughout:
                              Spoiler:

1. Love the Queen and her loyal Musketeers routine!
                              2. Ouch, that looks painful Rochefort...just what you deserve
                              3. Constance for pity's sake keep your head down woman and stop drawing attention to yourself
                              4. Milady's come to save the day!
                              5. Wow! What a
                              Spoiler:
                              kiss!!!!!!!

6. It's a tarp!
                              7. Poor Lemay

And most of all...

8. Where is Porthos going??!!!

And as for Poldark...*swoons*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes Jumble. Can't wait to see you all on Friday

Muskies semi-final semi-coherent thought pattern throughout:
                                Spoiler:

1. Love the Queen and her loyal Musketeers routine!
                                2. Ouch, that looks painful Rochefort...just what you deserve
                                3. Constance for pity's sake keep your head down woman and stop drawing attention to yourself
                                4. Milady's come to save the day!
                                5. Wow! What a
                                Spoiler:
                                kiss!!!!!!!

6. It's a tarp!
                                7. Poor Lemay

And most of all...

8. Where is Porthos going??!!!

And as for Poldark...*swoons*

Spoiler:
                                He's going to save the day! Good old Porthos

One of the best moments for me of that ep was Porthos not knowing whether to throttle or hug Aramis and ending up with a mixture of the two while Athos/Tom Burke practically gave the camera side-eye. Which I only caught on rewatching.

Oh and the other favourite bit on rewatching - watch the Dauphin in the scene where Rochefort switches the medicine bottles. It's like he's totally eyeing him suspiciously
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X