Clear All

Bts pic from Olympus..........

Comment

nice!

ouch on the toe!
      sigpic

Comment

Fab pic, love the beard

Jumble do you know if Olympus is going to air in the UK?
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I don't know - it airs on SyFy 2nd April in the US, but whether we'll get it at the same time I haven't heard

Comment

Scully! ouch! *sending you hugs*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              I don't know - it airs on SyFy 2nd April in the US, but whether we'll get it at the same time I haven't heard
              As far as I've seen, there is no release date yet except for the US. However, it does say it is a UK/Canada show so it should show in both countries.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah, well that's encouraging. Fingers crossed we don't have to wait too long!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ooh...scruffy Martin
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Scully for the toe*.
                    Yikes

Yes. Martin!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

I love it!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Me too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, WooHoos, this is not the week for my family. My 10-yr old niece was admitted to the hospital yesterday because of abdominal pain. They've diagnosed her with spontaneous peritonitis...fluid in her abdomen caused by some kind of bacterial infection. She's on antibiotics and fluids but they can't keep her fever down. As of an hour ago it was up to 104.5! Prayers please!

And our house can't seem to shake the stomach bug. The kids keep passing it back and forth. My daughter woke up this morning throwing up again. Son had fever when he went to bed. Oy!
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                              Oh, WooHoos, this is not the week for my family. My 10-yr old niece was admitted to the hospital yesterday because of abdominal pain. They've diagnosed her with spontaneous peritonitis...fluid in her abdomen caused by some kind of bacterial infection. She's on antibiotics and fluids but they can't keep her fever down. As of an hour ago it was up to 104.5! Prayers please!

And our house can't seem to shake the stomach bug. The kids keep passing it back and forth. My daughter woke up this morning throwing up again. Son had fever when he went to bed. Oy!
                              *sending good vibes*
                              Hope everything will be OK soon!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post

Here is hoping it all goes away really quick. And I hope your niece is doing better. My prayers are with you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X