Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Uh, no, I guess we've all just been busy

See guys? I told you we should have included her in our mini road trip plans, but you all said she'd be too busy to come
    Oh, ok

Wait. I can read small print...

Becky had her baby girl early this morning - Eva Mai - and everything went really well
    Yay! What a nice name

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Should I worry because I didn't get the memo, too...?
    Yes.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just got back from meeting Eva - beautiful little bub! I got to hold her and cuddle her and feed her and everything

Comment

Aw! Congrats Becky!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Can you believe - 54 MINUTES labour??

But she so deserved an easy time and a perfect baby this time

Comment

Wow!

But yes, yes she does Lovely news
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's just not possible! Congrats!!!
              sigpic

Comment

There's a picture here

Comment

There's a picture here
                  Ah so cute and cuddly! But only 54 minutes. She was lucky to get to the hospital in time.

Sorry I haven't been around lately. Just too many things to do and not enough time (or money) to do them all properly. I know, so what else is new! (It happens to us all!) So anything exciting happen that I missed out on? Did see where Martin got our card. And thanks Jumble for making one for me!
                  Last edited by llp; 29 January 2015, 11:43 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening friends. We are a couple of weeks into the new semester, and tomorrow is the first test (for both sociology and psychology) I hope they've learned something!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Good evening friends. We are a couple of weeks into the new semester, and tomorrow is the first test (for both sociology and psychology) I hope they've learned something!
                      The one thing I never liked in school was tests. Mind you I did well on them....I just hated studying something I already read. I wanted to learn more things and get more ideas. Too bad they have to test everyone. Wish they could just concentrate on learning!
                      sigpic

Comment

I loved tests and exams - never did any revision but usually managed to get a good result

Comment

*slinks in*

Oh my Jeez! What a totally awful end to a totally awful week! Ohh...wait, Congrats to Becky on the baby that makes me smile!

Warning...stream of annoyed conscious follows...

Spoiler:
                          Hubby got the van stuck at the bottom of the driveway this morning (we got about 8 inches of snow last night)...he was already late at that point. Oatmeal spilled on the table, missing snow pants, homework almost forgotten and as the bus pulled up to our house my 5 yr old looks at me and says, "I have to go to the bathroom." Luckily, our bus comes back down the street on the way to school so she picked him up at the neighbor's house. I have already decided that my husband is picking up pizza on his way home because I can't go the grocery store like I had planned because I don't have a vehicle...he took mine and did I mentiono that the van is still currently stuck and we will have to dig it out when he gets home, in the dark (can't wait ).

So, I am currently sitting here drinking my tea, eating my bagel, and ignoring the pile of clothes on the floor that needs folding and the sink full of dishes trying to kickstart my Muse so I can get some writing done.

*sigh* GW is teasing my by constantly showing me the Wizard World Comic Con banner at the bottom of the page. William Shatner and Billy Boyd *sigh*

Happy Friday WooHoos!
                          sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Ouch! That's definitely a rough way to end the week But I officially approve your method of ignoring dealing with it

We had snow yesterday - about an inch which melted in less than an hour

Comment

Sounds like you are doing exactly what needs to be done - drinking tea and eating a bagel. To me it makes for a perfect way to start a day - and just ignore all those other little inconveniences and annoyances!

As for temps - we had a mini heat wave with temps almost hitting the 60's. But now back down to 41°F/5°C for our high. Feels more normal.

And since this weekend will be only and totally about the Seahawks and football, I'm digging out some DVD's to watch some movies!
                              sigpic

Comment

Slightly more than an inch of snow overnight...........

Enough for me to declare a duvet week-end

Comment

Working...
                                X