*hugs Nola very gently*

He wood so be the Big Nut. *nods*

We're very On Topic!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*bounces in*

Got an email from Martin! He said:

"Thank you soo much for the cards and the video. I have been so negligent about getting a thank you out to all of you for the Martinmass video as well. You can’t imagine how wonderful it is to receive something like that on your computer. I am always so very grateful for the time that the WooHoos spend to put those together. You constantly amaze me."

He also said that Olympus, which he and Amanda shot last summer, should be airing in the UK in April/May. The MOW called “A Bone To Pick” the Aurora Teagarden Murder Mystery should also air about the same time.

*bounces out*

Comment

He also sent these two of which we've already seen but that won't stop me posting them again

Comment

*bounces with* He's so awesome.

*is melting*
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Yes he is

Comment

Hey Jumble = next time you chat with him ask him when they are going to show in the US (pleeeeease!)
              sigpic

Comment

Aw! He's so lovely You're very welcome, Martin! I love that our efforts bring him joy

Good news on Olympus too - will look out for that!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just bouncing in to say that I have learned the fine art of cracking an egg with one hand. My left hand. Boom.

And happy to hear Martin liked the vids!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's so nice that not only does he appreciate little gifts, but he takes the time to SAY so. Lovely.
                    sigpic

Comment

...Did I miss a memo about a WooHoo house fumigation? Is everyone staying with friends on other threads?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Uh, no, I guess we've all just been busy

See guys? I told you we should have included her in our mini road trip plans, but you all said she'd be too busy to come

Comment

Becky had her baby girl early this morning - Eva Mai - and everything went really well

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ...Did I miss a memo about a WooHoo house fumigation? Is everyone staying with friends on other threads?

Should I worry because I didn't get the memo, too...?
                            Last edited by JadedWraith; 27 January 2015, 05:30 AM. Reason: comma, I use commas and question mark added!
                            sigpic
                            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'm sorry, but that did make me giggle - you put a comma where you didn't need one and omitted the question mark that you did need :

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I'm sorry, but that did make me giggle - you put a comma where you didn't need one and omitted the question mark that you did need :
                                That's me...always adding the unnecessary.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X