Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    My S1 Musketeers dvds haven't arrived
    Amazon have been a bit rubbish recently, a couple of my things have been delayed and I pay for their Prime service!

Comment

I'm pretty miffed - I was hoping to watch S1 before tomorrow night's S2 ep

Comment

I'm pretty miffed - I was hoping to watch S1 before tomorrow night's S2 ep
        I know I bet it comes tomorrow, which I suppose is enough time to watch a few eps but not all

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          I think it might be a combination of the lovely contrast from his skin and the blue tones of the sky behind him, the composition and light issues ... Purely, a technical decision.
          I will admit that I see how three similar pics with the same background would be technically easy to work with and that her decision may possibly have been based on that

But I don't believe that was her reason
          Yes. That was absolutely the reason. No other reason at all.

My S1 Musketeers dvds haven't arrived
          Boo Typical, when you really wanted them in time. Hope they turn up tomorrow! You can then blitz them over the weekend

Actually, I always think of this...

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR9J2ITspyU

Aramis is still a cutie.
          *barks* One for all and all for one, muskehounds are always ready! One for all and all for one, helping everybody

My childhood. Right there.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*barks* One for all and all for one, muskehounds are always ready! One for all and all for one, helping everybody

My childhood. Right there.
            Thank you. Someone understands me.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thank you. Someone understands me.
              Child of the 80s
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, we're showing our age...
                sigpic

Comment

Alas I fear so
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    I know I bet it comes tomorrow, which I suppose is enough time to watch a few eps but not all
                    Originally posted by josiane View Post

Boo Typical, when you really wanted them in time. Hope they turn up tomorrow! You can then blitz them over the weekend
                    I'm recording Friday's episode and crossing my fingers that S1 turns up in time for that week-end blitz

Yes, we're showing our age...
                    I have no idea what you're talking about

Comment

sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

So true

Did you see the '69 banner?

Comment

Exactly.

As for Amazon, I ordered some stuff in November and made a another pre-order for December, which contained an item that only would be sold in early December. I specifically checked the box I want the items in one delivery. So, as a way of managing my expenses, I had to pay for one package in one month, November, and another in the next. Simple right?

Wrong. In two weeks, I get an email with the joyous message " with no extra cost to you, we're sending you the readily available two items now in November". Thank you, but you could have asked if I wanted them, right now.

So, let's say Amazon is slow or very fast moving as it suits them.
                          sigpic

Comment

My dvds have arrived! So I'm going to be rather busy this week-end

Comment

So true

Did you see the '69 banner?
                              I did I've been contemplating (wow...it just took me like three tries to spell that word) a name.

I am currently enjoying a hubby and kid-free day. Despite many local cancellations, our district chose to have classes today and I'm ok with that. I do feel for the poor teachers who are trapped inside all day with children unable to expend excess energy outside, but my mental health benefits from their discomfort and I'm ok with that

If nothing else, I have already gotten two loads of laundry washed and dried. If I can get them folded and put away, I wll consider today to have been a success!
                              sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Sorry if I'm totally out of the loop lately.
                                Jumble are you going to make a vid for Martin's bday this year?
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X