No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The Martinmas vid is almost done - just waiting to see if there are any more pics to come that haven't been sent to me.....

Edit: Like that one ^^ - Thanks Nad

Comment

It's amazing that as one gets older, some things that happened 30 years ago (or more) sometimes seem more clear in the memory than things that happened last month
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          The Martinmas vid is almost done - just waiting to see if there are any more pics to come that haven't been sent to me.....

Edit: Like that one ^^ - Thanks Nad
          Sorry!
          Last minute project
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Blimey! That post must have taken ages to create

No Nad, it wasn't Amy
            Rainbow text generator
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's cheating - or very clever

Comment

tech aids are never cheating.... but I do so wish I could keep up
                sigpic

Comment

I often know how to use stuff - just wish I had Josi's knack for finding stuff

Do you think it's safe to assume that there are no more MartinmasArts for the vid? I'm thinking maybe Scully might have one, but she doesn't usually come in until later

Comment

I often know how to use stuff - just wish I had Josi's knack for finding stuff

Do you think it's safe to assume that there are no more MartinmasArts for the vid? I'm thinking maybe Scully might have one, but she doesn't usually come in until later
                    It's the result of many years of honing my professional skills

Or Google
                    sigpic

Comment

Much love to you my friends. I hope 2015 is just plain AWESOME, or maybe multi-colored AWESOME. We deserve it.

*Squishy hugs you all*
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!

I don't have the last 2 days done so no more art for Martinmas from me I'm being drug out to my in-laws for the afternoon too so no chance to do it now Oh well...at least I don't have to cook.
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

No worries Scully - you made a huge contribution to your first Martinmas

Here's the vid..........

Thank you WooHoos!!!

Comment

Awesome work everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

Darnit! Hafthor missed the top spot by just HALF a point

Oh well, next time

Comment

Happy New Year, Woohoos!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X