X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Everyone's a sucker for a cuddly teddy Glad he's doing his job so well
    *nods*

Oh, did I forget to mention that the 'Down 'n' Dirty' suggestion was entirely Nad's idea?

Nuff said
    Yes. Muddy. From the floor.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, did I forget to mention that the 'Down 'n' Dirty' suggestion was entirely Nad's idea?
      Of course it was

Martinmas Advent:

1 Jumble
      6 Nad
      11 Josi
      14 Jumble
      16 Nad
      22 Jumble
      23 Nad
      24 Josi

Love mom's teddy, Nad!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Of course it was

Love mom's teddy, Nad!

Jumble sent it over for her. It's been sitting next to mom for months now
        (And people talk to it )

Also... Hello Spencers!
        *waves*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Jumble sent it over for her. It's been sitting next to mom for months now
          (And people talk to it )

Also... Hello Spencers!
          *waves*
          Aww You both rock! *hugs Jumble and Nad*

*waves to Spencers*

I really don't understand Spencers. Why do they turn up when they do? Where do they come from? Where do they go? Cotton eye Joe??
          sigpic

Comment

As long as the bear doesn't get more attention than Mom - that wasn't the plan

Comment

*hugs back* It's a Hippy Bear - I thought that wood be a fitting reminder to Mom that she is loved, if only from a distance

*waves to Spencers*

I really don't understand Spencers. Why do they turn up when they do? Where do they come from? Where do they go? Cotton eye Joe??
              I know, it's weird I think maybe the approaching advent of.... Advent and Martinmas has stirred a bit of interest They do always seem to turn up when there's so much as a whiff of a party..........

Comment

*hugs back* It's a Hippy Bear - I thought that wood be a fitting reminder to Mom that she is loved, if only from a distance
                Aww again! *dabs suspiciously watery eyes*

I know, it's weird I think maybe the approaching advent of.... Advent and Martinmas has stirred a bit of interest They do always seem to turn up when there's so much as a whiff of a party..........
                They have freakishly good party sensors then I mean, we just announced it. No-one's uncorked the wine or put up the balloons or switched on the music yet
                sigpic

Comment

Well, here's some more festive things getting underway...

The Martin Woohoodstock Thread
                  Secret Santa 2014!

sigpic

Comment

They have freakishly good party sensors then I mean, we just announced it. No-one's uncorked the wine or put up the balloons or switched on the music yet
                    Happens every time

I love how we WooHoos just get the bare facts about SS and not the full version posted elsewhere

Comment

*waves to Spencers*

I'm not sure how I earned those hugs (this time ) but *happily hugs back*

And thanks or sticking me with that song.

As long as the bear doesn't get more attention than Mom - that wasn't the plan
                      Not yet.

We did use him as a distraction to party crash the bear hospital for kids. We drove him trough the entire hospital, tucked under mom's arm. She got some very envious looks from children. *nods*

Must be the smell of broccoli drying in preperation...

sigpic

Comment

Happens every time

I love how we WooHoos just get the bare facts about SS and not the full version posted elsewhere
                        We're smart like that.

...or it's like talking to stoners. Slowly, short and to the point.

sigpic

Comment

Happens every time

Yeah. We're old pros

For being your awesome self through adversity

You're welcome. Sharing the joy, and all that
                          sigpic

Comment

Not yet.

We did use him as a distraction to party crash the bear hospital for kids. We drove him trough the entire hospital, tucked under mom's arm. She got some very envious looks from children. *nods*
                            Ah yes, Teddy-envy is a serious affliction affecting both children and adults alike. Best treated by sharing the Teddy sparingly for hugs and cuddles

Must be the smell of broccoli drying in preperation...
                            How many times do I have to tell you? Always keep the windows firmly CLOSED when drying out the broccoli!

We're smart like that.

...or it's like talking to stoners. Slowly, short and to the point.

Let's just go with 'we're smart'

Comment

Yeah. We're old pros
                              Careful what you say in front of all those Spencers - we woodn't want any misunderstandings

Comment

Careful what you say in front of all those Spencers - we woodn't want any misunderstandings

I just knew you'd read that that way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X