Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'll keep my eyes open for it
    Wish it would show in the US but haven't seen anything on it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Wish it would show in the US but haven't seen anything on it.
      *tried to resist making the joke that 'maybe you should also keep your eyes open to see it'*
      *realised it's a really lame one*
      *made it anyway*

I'm a child.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*waves to LJ*
        *Waves back*

I'd forgotten how frustrating making a vid can be. Ah well.

I am now a vampire, and I stay up all night, all the time. Unfortunately, I do not sparkle. BUT, I may have more time for running nekkid through the thread--something I know you all will be happy about.

*runz away before someone throwz a heavy object at my head*
        sigpic

Comment

We will definitely be happy to see more of you LJ - sparkling or not

Er........ when I say 'more of you', I don't mean literally because you know how chilly it can get if you're nekkid for too long

Comment

Ah, but LJ... Real vampires don't sparkle!
            (...they do drink lots of wine.)
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Ah, but LJ... Real vampires don't sparkle!
              (...they do drink lots of wine.)
              I don't sparkle OR drink wine! I must be the worst vampire ever!

And it is much too cold to run nekkid right now. *snuggles in a blanket*
              sigpic

Comment

undoubtedly
                sigpic

Comment

And too darned wet

MartinArt!

Comment

Very nice, Jumble Always nice to see him

In the continuing saga of my drenched flat woes, I am delighted to report that I now have a temporary flat for a few weeks while mine dries out and is repaired (length of time to be determined...) which is a massive relief! It's perfectly nice and has everything I need, and I feel so much better for it

*huggles all*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's great news Josi - there's a lot to be said for having your own space, even if it is only temporary And it feels like a good step in the direction of getting you back into your own place

Comment

Been handing out candy to children in the name of Saint Martin today.
                        And since some WooHoos just refuse to grow up...
                        *hands out broccoli*

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                        I don't sparkle OR drink wine! I must be the worst vampire ever!

And it is much too cold to run nekkid right now. *snuggles in a blanket*
                        Or the best ever. I think you're the first nekkid one.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Very nice, Jumble Always nice to see him

In the continuing saga of my drenched flat woes, I am delighted to report that I now have a temporary flat for a few weeks while mine dries out and is repaired (length of time to be determined...) which is a massive relief! It's perfectly nice and has everything I need, and I feel so much better for it

*huggles all*
                        WooHood!

And lovin' the MartinArt!

sigpic

Comment

Josi - I'm so pleased you have your own space again, even if it is only temporary. My fingers are crossed your flat is dried out quickly.

Nad - I'll never grow up

I'm off work now. All done. Last shift over until I'm better enough to go back. The way everyone was hugging me made me feel like I was leaving permanently.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Aaahhhh good luck Wendy! Hope it all goes well and sending all the healing vibes for a speedy recovery *huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah yes, it's tomorrow isn't it? *sends HUGE hugs and healing vibes* Let us know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Nad - I'll never grow up
                                You go! That's how we roll.

I'm off work now. All done. Last shift over until I'm better enough to go back. The way everyone was hugging me made me feel like I was leaving permanently.
                                Aww imagine the hugs when you get back
                                *more hugs*

EDIT: And good vibes! I forgot the good vibes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X