• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet those 22 Spencers down there are really disappointed in us

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I bet those 22 Spencers down there are really disappointed in us
      riiiiiight..where is the sex and the violence?
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*giggles*
        JW said 'sex'

There's no violence here.
        There's licking sometimes, but not the violent kind.

Hello Spencers!

EDIT: No sex here either.
        WooHoos are the most un-sexish people ever.
        Really.

EDIT II: This whole edit thing is not working for me, is it?

EDIT III: Look! A bird!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Someone mentions sex and suddenly there are 30 Spencers

Comment

eheheh! see...I know what I'm doing!
            sigpic

Comment

Great.
              We're GW's Red Light district now.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

First you we're complaining that nothing was happening....Sheesh! there is no pleasing people today.

On a more serious note: I lost my young cat today ( a five months male who decided to run out the door). Although I am a bit overwhelmed with the number of animal is currently have, I'm still quite sad to see him go Part of me is still hoping he comes back.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  First you we're complaining that nothing was happening....Sheesh! there is no pleasing people today.

On a more serious note: I lost my young cat today ( a five months male who decided to run out the door). Although I am a bit overwhelmed with the number of animal is currently have, I'm still quite sad to see him go Part of me is still hoping he comes back.
                  I hate domestic animals out on their own and alone.
                  Have you put out notices with pictures. He may find the adventure interesting but miss all the daily food and luv he gets. He may just not know the way home. Give him some help by posting some pictures or a picture of him with the location .... it can get posted on FB and maybe.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course.

Oh no!
                    *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Of course.

Oh no!
                      *hugs*
                      *hugs back* Thanks.
                      sigpic

Comment

So the Spencers are just here on the off chance there's sexy stuff happening? *shakes head* I'm disappointed in you, Spencers. This is a pure place of innocence. You should be coming in here to admire our angelic natures and gleaming halos.

*coughs*

JW, sorry to hear about your cat. I hope he comes back too.

I have spent most of today painting. The horrible red gloss that was badly painted all over the door frames in my hall is finally no more!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          So the Spencers are just here on the off chance there's sexy stuff happening? *shakes head* I'm disappointed in you, Spencers. This is a pure place of innocence. You should be coming in here to admire our angelic natures and gleaming halos.

*coughs*

JW, sorry to hear about your cat. I hope he comes back too.

I have spent most of today painting. The horrible red gloss that was badly painted all over the door frames in my hall is finally no more!
                          Oh, sorry!The glow of the woohoo halos was distracting me ...

I still hoping he does show up...it's a large neighbourhood, with many abandoned lots. Looking for him is looking for a needle in haystack and he 's not exactly the type of animal who responds to his name. *sigh* My sister went to talk with the local vet, in case someone shows up with him. *fingers crossed*
                          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of halo's and pure innocence...

This was on Buzzfeed, in an 'if The Sims was real life' list (don't judge. ) and it's actually kind of fitting for WooHoodStock as well.

Pr0n sites would also be…different.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome to hear Josi. It'll look so different!

I come here for the angelic nature and the shiny halo...

*hugs JW* I hope your cat comes back.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh, sorry!The glow of the woohoo halos was distracting me ...

I still hoping he does show up...it's a large neighbourhood, with many abandoned lots. Looking for him is looking for a needle in haystack and he 's not exactly the type of animal who responds to his name. *sigh* My sister went to talk with the local vet, in case someone shows up with him. *fingers crossed*
                                Have you got a photo of him that can be copied on a poster and then posted around the neighborhood in case people see him and want to help him find his way home?

Comment

Working...
                                X